The Mirror Maze

(Y/N) POV- 7:30 PM- Jerome's Carnival

"OOOOOHHHH BRUCEEYY?? Where ya at BOyyyahhh?"

Jerome whistled through the holes in his teeth speaking in a deep country accent

Jerome whistled through the holes in his teeth speaking in a deep country accent. Bruce held on tight to my hand, guiding me through the crowd, as we heard ongoing comments from Jerome. "(Y/n)!! You can't hide from your throne forever!!" I heard his voice close behind us. Bruce and I were both out of breath but ran inside a mirror maze, not stopping or slowing down for anyone or anything. Our feet skid along the gravel as we came to a halt to our temporary safe haven.

☁︎ ☆☁︎ ☁︎☆ ☁︎

(Y/N)'s POV- 7:33 PM- Mirror Maze

I let go of Bruce's hand as we raced through the hall of never ending mirrors, "(Y/N) why did you let go?!", out of breath I managed to say "Because this dress is getting in my way, I can't hold your hand and try to hold up my dress at the same time." He gulped, gasping for air, "Alright keep up!".Bruce began to pick up his speed, my dress got caught into a sharp edge of glass, I tried tugging at it, using all my force and power to release it free. "BRUCE! KEEP GOING I-!" my chants stopped as I heard the eery voice of Jerome, "Ooooh Bruucciieeeee..." I saw his reflection throughout each mirror surrounding me. He then paced slowly towards my way, his eyes widening at the sight of me. I kept tugging the dress as it tore even more but still clutched on tight to the blade. "GOTCHYA!" Jerome snatched me and slowly lifted me up. I rolled my eyes and sighed, "Can't you just let us BE JEROME?", Jerome breathed heavily into the side of my face, "You see..." he turned us over "You and Brucciee ruined the show tonight. Hiding Bruce, is just gonna make things worse...." I saw Bruce come out from wherever he was hiding, "I didn't come here to hide. "

Jerome swirled around and aimed at a mirror, glass splattered all over the floor

Jerome swirled around and aimed at a mirror, glass splattered all over the floor. "I wanted you to follow me." Bruce continued, Jerome struggling to find out where Bruce was. Bruce's head lowered showing only the tops of his pupils, "You're going to pay for what you've done." Jerome grabbed me and cut my dress off of the blade with a pocket knife to set me free, and forced me to follow him as he was on the lookout for the real Bruce Wayne. He giggled as he was looking for him, "I have to tell ya! This way was more fun than I was expecting hahah... We make a good team you and me..." he stopped mid- search to fluff out his hair in the mirror, stroking it softly. We heard Bruce's voice from behind us, "You killed Alfred."Jerome swooshed around and miserably failed aiming again for a random mirror. "Is that what this is about? Sheesh are all rich kids this close with their butlers?!" he remarked looking annoyed. He unexpectedly turned to another mirror pointing the weapon past my body, making me shiver with fear as the bullet passed by me. "This is about doing what's right.." Bruce snapped. "YOU WANNA BE A HERO?