Riddle me this

(Y/A)- Your age

(Y/N)'s POV- 12:57 PM- Jim Gordon's Apartment

It had nearly been a little over two weeks and neither Jim nor I cracked or spoke few words amongst each other.

"I'm going to be out most of the day today in Gotham conducting interviews and gathering information from where the Riddler was last seen."

"Ok." I mumbled.

"See you later." I heard his voice trail off behind me, with the door swinging shut.

My phone screeched its ringtone immediately grabbing my attention.

"It's Lucius Fox, Meet me at the GCPD ASAP. I need your smart (y/a) year old self to help me with where I'm heading to next."

My conscience was scattered with thoughts, deciphering whether I should stick with following the rules or help out...

"I wish I could help, but my uncle won't let me return to the GCPD."

Not even a few seconds passed by and I was already receiving a response from Lucius.

"We'll worry about your uncle later, we need you here now."

☁︎ ☆☁︎ ☁︎☆ ☁︎

(Y/N)'s POV- 1:16 PM- GCPD

Somehow I found myself at the GCPD in Lucius' office. I knew if my uncle found out this would cost me BIG TIME, but Lucius already guaranteed me that we'd worry about that stuff later.

Lucius towered over me as I sat down in a chair in his office, "Look, the Riddler or whoever this new bad guy is, is after me, he's been sending my signals and signs.. Weird ones actually. Now he wants me to go and meet him somewhere where he's taken Harvey."

I gasped, "WHAT!? HARVEY!? BUT I UH-"

"Too late- you're already here, let's get a move on! We don't have time to waste, Harvey's in trouble!" Lucius raised his eyebrows and motioned for the surrounding officers to follow him. I gathered myself together and sped walk to wherever we were supposed to meet 'The Riddler'.

☁︎ ☆☁︎ ☁︎☆ ☁︎

(Y/N)'s POV- 1:32 PM- Justice Hall Building

Every step we took together as a group made up of police officers, Lucius, and I almost seemed to be in perfect unison. The group merged on into an elevator, packed in like sardines. Lucius motioned me to get closer to him, and I maneuvered my way down to the front. A slight ding echoed around the room signaling we made it at our final destination, the 7th floor. Ahead of us was a woman in a strawberry costume... which was odd. What was the 'Riddler' after? or what kind of tactics was we trying to use to scare us? Fruit did scare me but not that bad! This was nearly pathetic. "You foxy?" the strawberry spoke.

"Foxy? No one calls me Foxy except for.." his face showed a light bulb went off in his head, "Nygma."

Wait.. Nygma was 'The Riddler'???