Silver St. Cloud

Bruce's POV- Friday Evening- 5:46 PM

I had met with the man who had saved my life at the Charity Ball that Jerome had taken over. His name was Theo Galavan. A tall slim man who towered over me, every time I looked at him I also looked up at the sun or lights above him which temporarily caused pain in my eyes.

"I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you in person for saving my life Mr. Galavan i"

"Aw- You're a very kind person. I also wanted to speak with you face to face- regarding your parents passing, have you figured out who the murderer was?"

"No." I said coldly, turning my head towards the large window next to our table, my eyes were caught on a girl with blonde hair that seemed golden exposed to the sun's rays. She was dipping herself up and down as she splashed her bare feet into the fountain water. Her arms out in the open as if she was practicing her balance.  "That's Silver. She was my step brother's daughter but came into my care shortly after his passing.." Theo interrupted my train of thought then added "Would you like to meet her?". I looked up at him and shook my head up and down, "Yes."

We headed downstairs and out into the garden, there she was. Still prancing along the rims of the fountains Theo directed her attention to the two of us. "Hello my dear." She immediately stopped splashing water and looked over at us, smiling sweetly, "Hello Uncle", then gracefully went down the stairs of the fountain, "I'd like to introduce you to Bruce Wayne" Theo boomed with his loud voice. "Nice to meet you Bruce" she swiftly put out her hand for me to shake, politely returning the welcome I shook her hand as well. "Hello" I nervously spoke, Silver chuckled. Theo Galavan intervened in our conversation, "Did you two know that you both share the same school?..." Silver and I looked at each other somewhat in a shock at such a small world we live in, Theo then said "Silver just returned from studying abroad in Switzerland." How interesting to meet someone who's been there before as I have, "Geneva" Silver clarified, "We have a house there in Switzerland." I commented. Silver seemed like an overall good person to be friends with! I invited her over tomorrow for lunch at my place. I think she'd be great friends with (Y/N)!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/n)'s POV- Saturday Morning- 8:32 AM

"Hey (Y/N)!" Bruce exclaimed,

I was still half asleep when he decided to pick up the phone and call me THIS EARLY.

"Uh..Hi Bruce. What's going on?" If he was calling me this early, something was definitely up.

"Nothing, I was just wondering if you'd like to join me this afternoon for lunch."

I scratched my knotted bed head hair, "Yeah of course, what kind of attire should I wear?"

"Whatever you want, it doesn't have to be formal."

In a way I was relieved, I didn't feel like getting all dolled up like I was going to the oscars or something but I still wanted to dress nice.

"Alright, I'll see you then." I said ready to hang up and get some more sleep,

"Wait (y/n)!"

"Yes Bruce?"

"I also invited another guest to attend our lunch if that's okay with you. She doesn't have many friends, she just moved here from Switzerland. I just met her yesterday and I think you two would make great friends."

"Oh okay- that's fine. Great actually."

"Lunch will start at 1 but I would like it if you came around 12 so we could all talk together."

"Uh huh. Alright, See you Bruce."

"Love you." He said cheery,

"Love you too- " I smiled back and then hung up.

I wasn't bothered that someone else would be joining us, and hopefully I didn't come across that way... I was just sleepy... I take my sleep verrryyy seriously.

------------------------------------------

(Y/N) POV -Saturday Late Morning- 11:43 AM

"Alright Uncle Jim, I'm going to take a cab to the Wayne Manor."

"This early?" my uncle swung his head back from making coffee,

"Yeah- Bruce wanted me to go over to his place for lunch and meet someone new from our school."

"Really?" He brought his coffee pot onto the counter and grabbed a mug from the cabinet.

"Uh huh... " I sighed.

"What's the matter?" I heard the coffee streaming out of the coffee pot unto the mug, dripping fast.

I shook my head, "Uh.. Nothing. Just sleepy that's all. I'm off now Uncle Jim. I should be back around 1:30 or so." I went over to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"You need money for the cab?"

"No, I've got some- Thanks!"

"Where did you get the cash?" he asked, curious as to where on earth I could've gotten money from since I don't have a job, clutching his mug.

"Uncle Harvey!" I exclaimed,

"Uncle Harvey?!" Jim sounded even more puzzled, then I quickly made an exit out the door.

____________________________________________

I arrived at the front entrance of the Wayne Manor, yawning, waiting for the door to open. I smiled, and saw Bruce as he opened the door, "(Y/N)!" he ran into me for a hug, "Bruce!!" I shouted back, "Ahh, Miss Gordon. Glad to see you're back on your feet now!" Alfred came around the corner of the door, "Alfred!" I went up to him for a good hug as he gave a few chuckles.  "Please, please come on in Miss Gordon, I was just about to make us lunch." "Perfect timing!". Bruce extended his arm out for me to grab and lead me to his study hall. It was quiet, where was the girl he invited over? I sat down on the couch, Bruce sat down next me and we began chatting about school until... "Bruce- Oh! Hi!" from that point on I felt everything go in slow motion... it was that girl from YESTERDAY THE ONE WHO RUINED MY PAINTING!! I felt an immediate spark in my attitude. My lips trembled with anger as I tried to push them into a fake smile. She walked on over to me as if she had never seen me in her life before. "Hi! I'm Silver St. Cloud nice to meet you!" She stuck out her hand for me to shake, I didn't want to come out as being rude in front of Bruce since I hadn't even told him about what happened, I put my hand in hers as she shook it, her grip was somewhat tightening with each bounce of the shake. I pulled back trying not to make too much of a scene about it. "I think we're in painting class together right?" Bruce watched as she attempted to make conversations with me, "Yeah! We are!" I made a phony grin at her. This was going to be a long two hours...