The Wayne Manor

"We just arrived Harvey.I'm about to go in."

"Good, glad to hear you made it. I'll try to get ahold of your uncle and find out how we can get him out of this. I'll update you later kid."

"Thanks Harvey."

"No problem, See ya (y/n)!"

"Bye." I hung up, thanked the cab driver for driving me, and rang the doorbell at the gate as the driver drove away.

It was just a perrrffecct day for me to be showing up at Bruce's house. Cold hard rain was pouring down with no mercy, drenching me and my luggage. ANY DAY IT COULD'VE RAINED! REALLY?! I could only hope that the clothes inside my bag wouldn't be soaked as well. Looks like I'd be sleeping on a damp pillow tonight. This sucks.

*BEEEP* "Hello, this is Alfred Pennyworth who might this be?" Alfred's asked over the intercom.

"It's me... (Y/N) Gordon."

"Ahh" Alfred gasped," let me open the gates.. one moment miss."

The gates opened within a matter of a few seconds, and I was eventually on my way to the stairs leading of the manor. The steps were treacherous, I felt my socks in my shoes squish every. single. step of the way.

The brightly shining lights from inside temporarily blinded me for a few moments as I walked in. Alfred took a hold of my luggage and told me to wait for him at the door as he grabbed a towel for me to dry off in.

"I'm sorry Alfred, I don't mean to intrude at such a late hour but... My uncle.. isn't at his right state of mind right now per-say..."

"Oh dear." Alfred put his hand over his mouth. "Will he be alright?"

"He will, the GCPD has to find a cure for him."

"A cure? Has he got an illness?"

"No, I'm afraid he has uh- well, I don't really know how to explain it. My uncle Jim is in a trans right now, he's been hypnotized by one of the insane criminals he's been dealing with and its gotten a hold of him. He wanted me to come here after dealing with some effects from the trans since he thought I would be safer here than with him. Only until he gets better of course!"

"That's rah-ther unfortunate Miss (Y/N), I'm sorry. You are more than welcome to stay for as long as you need." Alfred placed a warm hand on my shoulder. As Alfred stood there with my luggage and a hand on my shoulder, within my eye range I saw a shadow in the distance behind Alfred.

"(Y/N)? What are you doing here?" Bruce ran down the stairs coming over slowly towards my way.

"Oh Hi Bruce!" I waved my hand at him.

"Master Bruce, would you ever be so kind as to show (Y/N) to the master guest bedroom." Alfred pointed upstairs to Bruce. "Don't worry lad, I'll bring the luggage upstairs and I'll fetch (Y/N) a nice hot chocolate to warm her up, would you like one too?"

"Yes, thank you Alfred."

"Thank you Alfred for your hospitality. I am beyond grateful." My face flushed.