Warning Alfred

The lids of my eyes felt unusually heavy, lifting them up slowly, more and more of the light started shining in my vision. Once everything was exposed nothing was still, all things spun around me. I felt like I had woken up on a carousel.

"Stttt-oo-p spin-nn-ing." I tried muttering, my uncle Jim looked down at me and ran his fingers through my hair, "Shh.. close your eyes. You're still out of it." A sudden wave of grumpiness came upon me as my eyes were shut closed, "No, I am not!" then back to sleep it was for me.

This time I felt my body wake itself up again, thankfully once my eyes opened, nothing was spinning. "Ah geez." rubbing my head, experiencing extreme grogginess, I got up from the platform I was laid across on and saw a needle inserted in the crescent of my arm.  My uncle Jim rushed to my side in a panic, "Hey hey.. don't take that out of your arm." I stared at it, observing what it was doing, I couldn't remember anything that previously happened. I tried to but nothing was coming to mind. A name was brought to my attention inside my mind and I spoke it out loud, unintentionally. "Alfred." My uncle cautiously gazed into my eyes, wondering the meaning behind what I was saying, "What about Alfred?".. I was searching for an answer in my head but I couldn't think of it. "I need to talk to Alfred." I whispered. Now getting more confused he asked, "Why?" I looked up at him, and hoped he would understand later, "Please contact Alfred Now. I- I have to tell him everything." Although things in my head were still foggy, bits and pieces were now starting to clear up.  My uncle Jim hurriedly picked up his phone and dialed Alfred's number. As he spoke to him I remembered I needed, just Alfred. No one else. "Uncle Jim, tell Alfred to come by himself. Don't tell him I need him. Say you need him for a case. Trust me on this." He nodded his head and went along with the plan.

  ☁︎ ☆☁︎ ☾ ☁︎☆ ☁︎

Alfred came in a hurry into the room, "Everything alright Detective Gordon?" his accent embedded in each word. I brought Alfred to my direction with a wave of my hand, "My my, what happened to you miss Gordon?". We had no time to explain what happened to me, we had to get into the core of the problem, "What happened to Bruce is the question." I stuttered. Alfred looked confused, " I beg your pardon?"

"Alfred, I encountered 'Bruce' tonight but it wasn't 'Bruce' it was an evil version of him. It wasn't even Bruce at all!" I noticed I was just making Alfred confused the more times I used Bruce's name in a sentence. Not to mention I was beginning to confuse myself.

"What are you talking about?"

"This evil version of 'Bruce' pushed Selina Kyle out of a window tonight , he was talking about something with Gotham being judged and Selina questioned him about where the real Bruce was and he said not in Gotham but somewhere safe and-"

Alfred stopped me as I rambled on about tonight's events,
"That's impossible, Bruce went to bed early tonight."
I shook my head, afraid, terrorized at the fact that Alfred appeared to not have believed one word that was coming out of my mouth,
"That's not the real Bruce!! The Bruce we know and love is missing and was kidnapped by a group or someone. I tried getting that information from the evil 'Bruce' tonight but he wouldn't budge! I was afraid that he would do something to me after I witnessed him pushing Selina out of the window!"

The information I spilled to him started to saturate his mind. He grumbled a little bit, "Now Miss Gordon when did this all happen and where if I may ask?"

"Tonight- near 11 PM. And at this location." I took out my phone to show him the text Selina sent me."
Alfred studied it closely with reading glasses.