Lights out

**BOOM*** a loud rumble was heard against the window shield with faint yelling outside.

"OOops! Sorry didn't see ya there!!" Jerome called out ending his statement with a series of cackles and giggles.

I was freaking out mentally, my legs were trembling, my heart was pounding against my chest, rattling my ribs inside.

"We've gotta make one stop gorgeous- then we'll be off to Bruce's tomorrow night."  I chose to stay silent as I could neither speak or see Jerome. The car made a loud screeching halt and I heard a car door being opened.

"Jerome Valeska! It's an honor to meet you sir!" an unknown voice called out.

"Yeah, yeah get in!" the door slammed shut and started back up again.

"Now Dwight is it?"

"Oh yes sir!"

"Would you mindddd helping me send a message to Gotham tonight?"

"Of course I'm all for it!"

What message would Jerome be sending out or sharing to all of Gotham? I wanted no part of this, but I had no choice whatsoever. For once I felt stuck, and possibly began feeling like I could never be found again.

☁︎ ☆☁︎ ☁︎☆ ☁︎

Jim's POV -9:21 PM- GCPD Precinct

"(Y/N)!! (Y/N)!!" I tried to walk past the crowded entrance of the GCPD now flooded with a billion police men trying to arrest, fill out paperwork, and investigate today's incident at Gotham City News Station. Where was (Y/N) in all of this mess?

I walked over to my desk to find everything how it was when I left, I checked the hallways, break room, everywhere and didn't find her anywhere! I found Harvey talking to some other men using hand gestures to help get his point across about something he theorized about the incident. "Harvey have you seen (Y/N)?" I interrupted, "No, maybe she's in the restroom or exploring the place-" I shook my head, "I've looked everywhere and I can't find her." Harvey set his foot out before him, "Look I'll help you Jim just give me 5 minutes, okay?" I nodded my head slowly and walked off.

My mind pondered on anywhere else she'd go.. perhaps the Wayne Manor? No. She couldn't have, she's a good kid she wouldn't

---10 MINUTES LATER---

I strolled into Harvey's office and tell him what I've been hearing all around the precinct.  In the back of my mind I felt like (Y/N) was bound to be with Lee or someone who was here while I was gone, my state of mind was a bit at ease.

"Reports are coming in, there's been attacks, looting, at least six fires in the last hour." my hands rested on either side of my hips.

"You're telling me that Dwight actually got people to go ape?" Harvey looked bewildered,  I threw my head up in a yes response. Lucius stormed into the room, "You need to see this."

***IT HAS BEEN REPORTED CHANNEL 9'S VAN WAS STOLEN THIS EVENING, WE ARE NOW GETTING VIDEO FROM THE THEIF WHICH WE WILL PLAY IN HOPES IT LEADS TO HIS APPREHENSION***