The Interrogation.

"These always remind me of a really good soap opera except this is actual real life." Harvey spoke out.

I laughed a little, " You watch soap operas?"

"What???? " He sunk in his chair a little...

making me bust a smile .

Finally the interrogation began...

"Jerome you killed your mother." Jim proposed.

"I'm deeply offended by this" Jerome sounded deeply wounded by the words said by Jim.

As the conversation continued, I payed close attention to Jerome, his body language showed hurt and pain from his horrible past as he was explaining to Jim about the death of his father in a sea crash, I felt sympathy for him.

Just as we were watching Jerome burst out into tears lowering his head to his lap, he steadily brought his head up maliciously laughing as tear drops streamed down his rosy cheeks.

Everyones faces in the room turned to a sudden shock in his sudden change of emotions

Oh my goodness.... Jerome.... the guy I was just talking to not too long ago... an actual physco-path murderer ?!....sat next to me.... and I had no clue.

"You're mother was a horrible woman..." The man intervened.

Jerome described his mother in a derogatory manner with hints of impulsive rage.

Jim looked left and right at the two men conversating,

his eyebrows lifting up to his hairline, mentally preparing himself for what's to come with this maniac.

Realizing how crazy he was, my hand somehow found its way up to my mouth as I gasped.

As the interrogation was coming to a close, something lured my attention to the screen once again as it had been lost.

"Who was that lovely little lady I was sitting next to outside of the room?" Jerome asked with a devilish face as the police officers struggled to get a grip of him.

"None of your business Jerome-"

"Let me take a guess... your niece?" he interjected, smiling crazily.

Jim's head tilted slightly, " You're heading to Arkham Asylum for the crime you committed and will be in court very soon."

Police officers now attempting to drag Jerome as he dug his feet into the ground for more grip,

"While I'm in there, tell (Y/N) she's on my mind day and night.. and that I'll be thinking of her till the GLORIOUS day I get out of there."

Bewildered by all that was going on, I looked at Harvey then back at the monitor, wiped my eyelids, and made sure I was seeing everything correctly. Harvey just as confused and worried as I was stared intently into the screen almost making me believe he would strain his eyes from being so concentrated on a bright screen.

Jim payed no attention to him- "Just leave already, Jerome."

"I'll be back Detective, I'LL BE BACK!!!" Jerome devilishy laughed with an ugly cackle and let the policemen take him away.