Sneaky St. Cloud

(Y/N) POV

I had only been there for 30 minutes and boy was I horribly uncomfortable.

I sat there with my legs crossed, arms rested upon my legs as I sat next to Bruce with Silver across from us.

"So Silver, tell me..." I questioned

"Yes?" She sweetly but evil-y said.

"Do you enjoy painting?"

"Why of course! It's my favorite thing to do!"

She was playing along with it just like I thought, "Do you like to do solo pieces or collaborate with other people?" I knocked my head forcefully to its other side.

Her eyes spoke more than her words, "I usually like to do solo pieces."

I spat out, "That's interesting... very interesting." I slowly nodded my head up and down.

"Excuse me for a quick second I have to run to the bathroom, Bruce- where's your nearest bathroom?"

"Down the hall, first one on your right."

Her face beamed with happiness, "Thanks."

The moment she left the room I immediately felt peace and slouched back on the couch.

There was an awkward silence between Bruce and I until with the TV on the background talking about the new mayor of gotham Theo Galavan. Gross.

Bruce got up and turned the TV off, I assumed maybe he was annoyed with the news, I don't blame him... all they ever give is bad news! As he turned around I saw his face shift into a surprise towards the window.

I got up from the couch, and looked over to what he was stunned by.

Selina's was standing by the window ,

"Selina!" I shouted and gave her a short lived hug as she tried to pull me away, she wasn't the type of person to show appreciation or excitement for seeing a friend but I still wanted to give the hug a try anyway. "Nice to see you too (Y/N)."

"Selina what do you have against using the door." Bruce mumbled under his breath

"Nothing, it's just the ape who opens it. Whom I could live without..." She hissed back.

Selina walked over to the small coffee table and continued to speak , "You guys wouldn't believe the week I've had, my friend Bridget.. well there was a fire and- " she was trying to find the right way to word everything but Bruce was starting to interrupt "Selina uh-"

she noticed a miniature hand clutch on the table.

"Who's is this? Is this yours (y/n)?"

I shook my head, Bruce tried to explain but then....

"Sorry I got lost on the way back-" Silver came back into the room, I swear every time she walked into the room she gave me bad vibes. "Oh.. I'm sorry for interrupting." She strutted her way over to us, with her loosely tied ponytail swaying behind her like a whip. "Hello!" the words stumbled while coming out of her mouth.

"Hi." Selina awkwardly responded.

Silver looked over at Bruce expecting something from him, "Silver St. Cloud this is my friend Selina, Selina this is Silver."

"Nice to meet you-" Silver gave another one of her infamous cheesy smiles- "Are you staying for lunch?"

Selina looked like she didn't want to have to do anything with this and was beginning to back away, her head shook from side to side. "I uh-" Silvers face began to shrivel up into a pout "Please do, I don't have many friends I just moved here not too long ago.. Bruce go tell Alfred to set another plate for lunch. " Everyone gave Silver an unsure glance. "Com'on it'll be fun!" Silver insisted, her dimples deepened, "Yes! Yes! Go Bruce!" Bruce stood there unsure of who to listen to. "Well go on now, shoo shoo!-" Silver motioned onto Bruce, he gradually backed up and headed outside to go find Alfred.

I stood next to Selina as Silver was in-front of us.

Silver creaked her head towards her side to double check if Bruce was gone.

Her face now back at ours with a sudden change of attitude as she began to cat prowl at both of us.

"Well it's just us girls now... Let me give you some advice" she tweaked her head, "Either of you come around here again.. that would be bad."

Selina and I both looked confused at each other then back at Silver as she continued to ramble on, "For both of you

Selina and I both looked confused at each other then back at Silver as she continued to ramble on, "For both of you." She got in our faces, Selina chuckled at her remarks, "Who the heck are you?" Selina grumbled, Silver quickly jumped on the answer "I'm Bruce's friend... His only friend.." my head fell on its side... Who does this girl think she is? I decided to get into this action "That's right. I'm not his friend. I'm his girlfriend."Silver gave me a smile as she bit her lip in disgust, "Right. I think the poor guy just feels bad for you." I spat out, "Well he's about to feel bad for you!" I brought my arms up and was about to sucker punch Silver but Selina stopped me, "Cool it (y/n)" Selina yelled in my ear. Silver then turned her attention to Selina as I was still in a fit, "and you're just a piece of gutter trash." Silver got into Selina's face and bit her lip as she giggled in her face Selina looked somewhat hurt by this comment, Silver was just-

"What are you guys talking about?" Bruce unexpectedly popped in the room.

"Oh just girl stuff." Silver grinned, her shoulders hopping up to her face, backing away from Selina.

I sighed and gave Silver the death stare.

There was going to be major conflicts between both of us.