Who took the Tetch Virus?

After another painful week knowing that Bruce was out there somewhere in the world alone and suffering, my heart ached. Most nights I'd stay awake barely getting any sleep....with countless thoughts running through my mind. Currently there'd been a lot of situations going on with the Tetch Virus, Hugo Strange, and the Court of Owls... and of course Bruce missing too. There was never a boring day in the GCPD anymore. The Tetch Virus was yet another problem that kept me up at night. Hearing about the endless conversations of how dangerous this could be if it got exposed to all of Gotham and the side effects of it.... we could all end up going mad like Barnes....  my anxiety was on a full time roller-coaster thanks to always being surrounded by this kind of stuff. Thankfully today, there was some good news. News that could shed a light on where Bruce could be or at least give us a lead.

Harvey and my uncle Jim found themselves hurdling many obstacles trying to find out what the Court of Owls was trying to change for Gotham's future, and discovered an owl made of glass that contained a hidden map within of all locations of their hideouts.
"SEE! I told ya it would work!" Harvey pointed out at the image projected onto the wall. The owl glowed as the projector shot light through it. "Hopefully this could help us find Bruce." My uncle suggested to Alfred standing nearby. I studied the image closely on the wall. My eyes overwhelmed by all of the locations hidden throughout Gotham. Where would we start?
"Alvarez call Strike Force. I want every cop on roster in uniform and ready to roll in half n' hour." Harvey ordered Officer Alvarez then turned his back on him to go back to Alfred and Jim. Not hearing any feedback from him Harvey swung his body, "What are you waiting for?!"
"I was coming to tell you, I just got word from Arkham. Barnes escaped his transport... Took out three guards!" Alvarez panted.
Everyone including my own eyes widened in shock at how the Tetch virus was affecting former Captian Barnes.
Harvey, slightly annoyed remarked, "What?! We just busted that dude like five minutes ago!"
"There's more..." Alvarez continued then sped walk over to another room. The group shifted over to wherever he was leading us. Me being the curious cat, decided to follow as well.
"What's this doing in here? It's supposed to be in Lucius' office." Jim spat out,
"Must've moved it. He said he needed to run some tests." Harvey suggested.
"The virus sample we got from Hugo Strange....it's gone." My uncles voice now becoming increasingly worried. The tension in the room was growing amongst us all.
"Maybe Lucius took it. You're the only two with the combination right?!" Harvey said, still hopeful that nobody bad stole it for the wrong purposes.
"Yeah.." my uncle sighed a sigh of relief. Phew... my heart was finally back in rhythm from being on the edge of my seat!! Jim's head creeped up slowly, "No... Lee has it too..." his eyes pealing open.
I looked at the empty refrigerator with missing blood samples. Whatever happened to them.... I just hope they weren't in the hands of a delinquent... or worse...someone who wanted revenge.
☁︎ ☆☁︎ ☾ ☁︎☆ ☁︎
A/N- SOOO I'm starting school next week and I'm flipping outttt!! I'm excited yet really nervous, any advice?? I tend to get really shy but this year I'm going to make an effort to actually talk to people and not observe from a far lol, we'll see how it goes! HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!! LOVE YOUUU!💕💕💕