Torn between Two PT.1

(Y/N)'s POV- Saturday- 10:12 PM- GCPD

****BUZZZ BUZZZZ*****

Alarmed by my phone I glanced at the bright screen,

"Meet me ASAP, there's some crazy things going on that you need to hear for yourself RIGHT NOW- Selina."

Why was there always something going on at night time? I shifted my fingers towards the keypad responding quickly since the message seemed urgent,

"Ok, where are you at?"

Selina immediately sent me the address of where she was located at and I decided I'd have to make a break for it. The only thing in my way from getting out of here was my uncle. He was in the middle of discussing a case with one of his other co-workers, I patiently stood by his side waiting for him to get the message I needed to talk to him.

"So in regards to the Henson case, we need to file a few more police reports along with witness statements before we can get anymore further into it-"

They all continued to chatter, despite me awkwardly watching and listening to them all. There was no way I could keep on waiting for Jim to finish talking with his co-workers. I ran by his desk, grabbed a stick note and handwritten him a message, "Took a cab to-" I stopped myself mid sentence, where was somewhere that was believable to be at so late at night? "Sunshine Café for some food and hot chocolate, be back soon- (Y/N)." HOPEFULLY, Jim wouldn't get suspicious and call me or try to stop at Sunshine Café.

☁︎ ☆☁︎ ☁︎☆ ☁︎

I made it inside the building, the floorboards creaked with every movement I made. It was dim, I could barely make out any objects or furniture that stood in front of me. "Selina??..." I called out, hoping I'd be able to find and hear her voice. As I continued walking down a narrow hallway, I found some light seeping out a room, Bruce and Selina were sitting down talking by a dusty window, what they were talking about... now that I couldn't understand.

Selina noticed I came in and invited me over to have a seat by her, as ordered I followed instructions, we both were now facing Bruce as he sat there positioned upright and stiff in his chair

Selina noticed I came in and invited me over to have a seat by her, as ordered I followed instructions, we both were now facing Bruce as he sat there positioned upright and stiff in his chair. "Hey, (Y/N) listen to this.." Selina chuckled, "Let me get this straight, so this limo pulls up literally out of nowhere, and this creepy lady tells you to get in because you could be 'so much more'." Selina threw her hands up in quotation then added, "and you did?!". Bruce sat there with a stolid expression painted across his face, " I had no where else to go." Selina was on a roll with questions, "Where have you been the last few months?" Bruce immediately sprang up from the wooden chair he was sitting on, pushing it back a little as he got out of the seat, he seemed a little bit triggered by the question, "That's not important. What matters is you both need to leave Gotham right away."

"Why?!" I spat out

Bruce barked, "BECAUSE the city has been JUDGED! AND SOMETHING BAD is going to happen."

Taken away by surprise, I felt a little scared, until I heard Selina brush it off with a laugh, "Pff! Judged by who?!" Bruce stared blankly into her eyes, Selina then cut into the silence between us all, "The people who took you?... Wait a minute.. your clothes... your hair...the way you talk..." Selina slowly got up and prowled towards Bruce, "Where is Bruce?"

For a moment I was confused... he was standing right in front of her?!

"Selina-" he stammered,

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?!" she growled,

Finally everything was starting to add up, Bruce was kidnapped.. then replaced by some imposter who acts and talks like him?

"He's fine. He's not in Gotham. Nothing bad is going to happen to him."

"THEN WHERE IS HE?" I shouted at this fake version of Bruce.

He turned his direction towards me, "It doesn't matter, you just have to trust me, you need to leave Gotham. Today."

"Trust you?!" Selina jeered, "Pff.. I don't even know you." She began to walk away, and 'Bruce' stopped her.

"Where are you going?" he asked curiously,

"I'm going to tell Alfred.. Now LET ME GO!" she hissed

"Selina you can't tell anyone!" Bruce pleaded with worry,

"Then why the hell did you tell me?" she raised her eyebrows, expecting an immediate answer.

"Because I care about you." He got closer to her.

GIRLLL WHATTTT... THINGS WERE GETTING STRANGE.... I COULDN'T HANDLE ALL OF THIS IN ONE NIGHT WHAT THE HECK WAS GOING ON?!

"And if there's one person I'd want to save it'd want it to be you." 'Bruce' turned his head and looked deep into my eyes...

"You see... " I grumbled, "That's the difference between YOU and the REAL Bruce Wayne, He doesn't just care about me.." I took a few steps towards him, so close I was invading his personal space, "He cares about everyone and would do anything to protect everyone at all costs.."

Selina then added into my commentary, "You can try to be Bruce Wayne all you want... but you WILL NEVER be him." She shook her head as she gritted her teeth. 'Bruce' was left speechless... he was at a loss for words what to say and started coming closer to us both, almost seemingly trying to scare us with how his statue was towering over us. He gave me a cold stare that sent shudders down my spine... what went down next was something I'd never suspect to happen....

 what went down next was something I'd never suspect to happen

☁︎ ☆☁︎ ☾ ☁︎☆ ☁︎

A/N- YIKES! Things are heating up and are only escalating from here on out!!!! WHO'S READY FOR PT.2?!