All Up to Me

(Y/N) POV

The room was dead silent. Everyone's breathing sounded loud in the midst of all the silence.

"Why, why do you want to leave Gotham (Y/N)?" my uncle spat out,

In all honesty, I had a decent reason why but I didn't want to leave the people I've grown close to.

"Well.... First of all I've been kidnapped twice, tied up to a box, shot at... I don't want to know what'll happen next if I continue to stay here... This city is way too dangerous!"

My uncle lifted my chin and looked at me squatting from below, "(Y/N) you don't have to be afraid. I'm here to protect you, I'm apart of the GCPD what more protection do you need in a city like this? It's perfect!"

I was still unsure, I really had to sit on this one.

Bruce entered into our discussion, "We're all here for each other! We're all family! We can protect each other." Alfred added, "That's right Master Bruce! A family who knows how to fight crime is standing right here in front of yah!" His British accent really shined in the last part of his sentence.

I couldn't help but smile with them saying that we were all family. A family. An actual family, this was amazing, I couldn't ask for a better people to be included in this family of mine!!!

"It's all up to you (Y/N) if you still want to leave, I could try to contact-"

"No" I felt my cheeks plump up as I smiled, "No, I'm not going to leave. I can't leave the people I care about the most. And you're absolutely right Alfred, all I need is right in front of me. I have the most perfect family anyone could ever ask for."

The room was filled with positive energy, you could feel it being passed around from person to person.

My uncle carefully hugged me as I sat in the chair, "Good because we wouldn't want to loose you either." Bruce chimed in once again, "I don't know what I would do if you chose to leave. You are my best friend! I can't loose you!" Alfred glanced at him, gave Bruce a wink then said, "Ahhh... Master Bruce, we must talk about this relationship in the car on the way back home-"

Bruce's cheeks immediately turned rose-y red. I was a little embarrassed myself, starting to get out of my chair slowly. "Oh no you don't!" My uncle helped me up as he was starting to get curious like Alfred, "(Y/N) I think you have some explaining to do as well!" Jim laughed as he aided me towards my room with his arm around shoulder. I chuckled and looked up at Bruce to find him doing the same thing, both of our cheeks were as red as tomatoes. I gave my farewells to Bruce and Alfred, hugging Bruce with a crouched back, he tried to hug me as best as he could without accidentally hurting me. I appreciated he was being gentle. The two gentlemen exited our house in an orderly fashion, leaving the house to just my uncle and I.

"Now young lady, you'll be telling me all about what's been going on between you and Bruce..."

I just started giggling... "There's been a lot of things that's been going on between us."

As he was directing me towards my room, he rolled his eyes jokingly, "Don't worry we have plenty of time for you to tell me, we haven't even made it close to your bedroom yet."

I sighed then laughed, this would be interesting.