A Rude Invitation

Jim's Home~ 3:30 PM~(Y/N) POV

I found it strange that my uncle still wasn't home. He told me it'd only take an hour or two and its already been 3. Perhaps he got caught up in some GCPD business. Oh well, guess that just means more time to myself. I had already gotten bored with watching TV so I decided to pick up a novel off of my shelf I convinced Jim to buy me a few weeks ago. All I had to do now was just curl up with a nice blanket on the couch and read... ahh..how relaxing and at peace I felt.

15 minutes passed and I finally heard the doorbell ring, Although I had a nice time alone, I had missed company around me. I twisted the knob, and opened the door shouting "Uncle Jim! Where have you-" the words seemed to have disappeared from my mind. The man who was at my door wasn't my uncle Jim it was... "Hello, Sorry to disappoint you but I'm not your Uncle." I laughed a little, first because this was super embarrassing and secondly he was wearing an odd tall hat on his soft,wavy, chestnut brown hair. "I wanted to personally hand your uncle an invitation to a tea party I'll be hosting late this evening" he handed me a card gently and I took it, giving it a quick glance until I came across the name... the name I had been hearing about non-stop for the past few weeks. Jervis Tetch. I couldn't help but begin to become a little unfocused and a nervous wreck, racking my brain for ideas of how to get rid of him without something happening. "Is there something wrong Miss?" Jervis looked upon me, gazing deep into my soul. "No, no- Not at all. I'll be sure to give it to him. Thank you have a nice day!-" I replied in a hurry quickly trying to closing the door and attempting to put an end to socializing with him. He put his foot between the door and the door rim, "I forgot to mention one little thing..." He pushed his hand into the wood, creaking the door a little bit, "You're invited too." I saw his face twist and turn into something not so innocent like. Then someone from behind got ahold of me with more strength than I could ever imagine or fight against, cuffed a cloth over my nose and mouth with a scent that invaded my nostrils unwillingly, I tried to kick and scream at them, soon I began to notice everything was turning fuzzy, my screaming had turned into soft whispers, and the lights that surrounded me grew dim. My legs gave out causing me to fall on the floor, but I was immediately picked up by the mysterious strong figure. The last thing I saw before my world went black was Jervis looking at me with the most devil like smile.

Jim's POV~ 2nd floor of the Building closest to the water tower~ 4:12 PM

"Alright Jervis, just tell me what you want so I don't have to waste my time playing your pathetic game." I mumbled into the old telephone.

"Ah ah ah- I've already told you what I wanted from you James."

angrily I hung up the phone, from the telescope he provided me, I observed him, he seemed upset that I was trying to mess with his plans of the perfect way to get revenge on me.

angrily I hung up the phone, from the telescope he provided me, I observed him,  he seemed upset that I was trying to mess with his plans of the perfect way to get revenge on me

Frustrated with dealing with someone as stubborn as me he called again, I picked it up, said one word to him, and hung up again. Now enraged Jervis hit the buttons on his phone to dial this telephone's number again, "DON'T DO YOU EVER DO THAT AGAIN!"

 Now enraged Jervis hit the buttons on his phone to dial this telephone's number again, "DON'T DO YOU EVER DO THAT AGAIN!"

I figured it'd probably be best to stop and try to think of other ways to stall him. Of course by bringing up Alice Tetch and how he was to blame for all of that mess. "THAT IS RUDE, I don't like your attitude." Soon beginning to babble on about the negative things in my life "Sad to hear that the relationships you've been in have all ended in such misery and yet you made the choice to regain a relationship with an old family member

" Soon beginning to babble on about the negative things in my life "Sad to hear that the relationships you've been in have all ended in such misery and yet you made the choice to regain a relationship with an old family member

..poor girl, she had no idea what dark secrets her uncle was hiding from her. She will soon! See for yourself!" I looked into the telescope to see what he was talking about, starting to get a hint at what he might've done , "Tell a young girl her and her uncle are both invited to a tea party, and she'll fall for it." Jervis began chuckling at his own comment. I navigated my telescope to what Jervis was looking at and I saw (Y/n) being carried by one of his henchmen into a vehicle! From what I could see in the magnifying glass, through my eyes, she had looked motionless! Her hair fell down from her backwards drooped head,over the strangers arms. Her arms were syncing along with whatever motion the man was doing as the dangled in the air. "No, not (y/n)!" I whispered. I dropped the phone and dashed down the stairs to outside, praying I'd at least catch a glimpse of Jervis or even catch him by chance before he ran off with her. I made it outside and by the time I had gotten there the van had already made a screeching halt to its final destination.

Lee's POV- Jervis Tetch's Getaway Car- 4:22 PM

"Don't worry ladies, We'll be arriving in no time- We are actually going to host the tea party at your place if you don't mind." Jervis explained to me as I was the only hostage awake in the car. I rolled my eyes, he was a sick man, very creepy too.

"Well I'd like you both to introduce yourselves-"

Not wanting to engage in any conversation with him, I kept quiet, watching (Y/N) move along with every little movement of the car as she was passed out from whatever Jervis had given her.

"Let me help you two, (Y/N) this is Dr. Leslie Tompkins, Dr.Leslie Tompkins this is-"

"I already know who she is Jervis." I replied annoyed.

"How wonderful! Glad to know we will be having a party with familiar faces." Jervis gave a cheesy smile then added "You know what you two have in common?" I stayed silent.

As if I had responded to what he said, Jervis moved on with saying "You are each a halve of Jim Gordon's heart...My oh my how fun this gathering will be!" .

My oh my how fun this gathering will be!"