00:02

Melissa

"How many of these 10 team members you said there were currently in here?" was the first thing I asked Jake as soon as I parked in front of his place. Every single light in the house was on and you could hear screams from more than a block away.

"Well, Chance and Anthony aren't quite members yet" he said with emphasis on the last word. "But I think there are probably 9 people in there. Why?"

"Just wondering, you know I can get a
little awkward with new people"

"You'll be fine. Tessa and Erika must be here, so just know you're not going to be the only female here," he tried to reassure me as he opened the front door.

"Jake is that you?" a voice asked from what I believe is the office.

"Hey, everyone come to the kitchen. Team 10 meeting" Jake said at the top of his lungs so every single being in West Hollywood could hear.

Not even a minute was past and everyone, including Jake and I, were in the kitchen waiting for whatever Jake was going to say. I also saw that both of the girls were kind of starstruck. I didn't know why.

"Team 10 and Chanthony, this is Melissa, a good old friend of mine"He said with an arm around my shoulders. "Melissa, these are Kade and Anthony whom you've already met. Tristan, by the way close your mouth Tristan. Chance, Nick, Emilio, Ivan, Erika and Tessa."

"Hi" i said shyly. Where did Jake get all these good looking people from? Did you have to be good looking in order to be a member of team 10?

"It's really nice to meet you, Melissa. You're even prettier face to face," Tessa said quietly coming to my side.

"Oh, that's so sweet Tessa. You're really pretty too".

I gave her a quick hug before she turned around and whispered to herself something along the lines of "She said I'm pretty oh my god". She's too cute.

I spoke for a bit to Erika about how hectic it was for her to be the "team 10 mom". Apparently they are all hyper and they're always pranking each other, they had this prank wars going on.

"I think someone has a crush on you" Erika whispered so only I could hear what she was saying.

"Wait, what?"

"Tristan, stop drooling over her and come say hi", Erika said out loud making everyone laugh while Tristan came over to us with red cheeks.

"Hi I'm Tristan" he stuttered.

"Hey, apparently you have a crush on me?" I tried not to laugh at his blank and embarrassed expression.

"Oh come on, who snitched on me?" He dramatically said before leaving the room.

"No one's ever embarrassed Tristan. Great job, girl" Jake said lifting me up.

"I forgot how annoying you were, J. Put me down" I said laughing.

"You know you love me", he said before putting me down and leaving me in the kitchen with the twins, Tessa, Erika, Chance and Kade. Nick had gone to sleep not to long ago, as well as Anthony.

"Where do you know Jake from?" one of the twins asked.

"I met him three almost four years ago in Venice Beach, he tried to hit on me".

"No I didn't"he said from another room making us laugh.

"Yes you did!" I exclaimed.

"Yes I did", he said coming in, giving me a peck on the forehead.

"Tristan was telling us that you're from Columbia?" Asked Chance.

"Colombia, not Columbia" Tristan said from the trampolines.

"Like Tristan said, I'm from Colombia. Latin America."

"Finally, some spanish in this house" one of the twins said quite loud making me almost cry laughing.

______________________

Word count: 625

I really hope you're liking this story thus far

-M

5.17.2017