00:24

Melissa

I woke up monday morning alone again. After washing my face and brushing my teeth, I walked downstairs to the kitchen. No sign of Chance here. I already knew where mom and dad where, since it was monday they were out working.

I decided to make oatmeal and a plate of fruit for breakfast. As I was cutting some strawberries my phone started ringing, it was Tessa's ringtone.

"Hey, missing me much?" I said as soon as I answered the facetime call.

"I miss you sooo much, you can't even imagine", she said as she jumped on the trampolines.

"I miss you too. I'm coming back this thursday, we can hang out this weekend since I'm leaving for London's fashion week on monday", I said as I started eating my food.

"Yes! There's this place I want to take you to"

"It's a date then", I smiled at her. "So tell me, how's everything back there?"

"It's fine. Boring but fine"

"Have you talked to Anthony?"

"I have" she said as her cheeks turned pink.

"I already know you guys hace a thing, so come on spill everything"

"Me? A thing with Tony?" She said with a nervous laugh.

"Tessa, you're the worst liar. So spill the beans"

Her eyes immediately lit up with a big smile in her face as she told me everything between her and Tony. Apparently they have been talking and flirting on and off for a couple of weeks now but when they kissed while we were in the Maldives, the things sparked up -Tessa's words, not mine. She was also sad that Tony wasn't sure is he was coming back soon, so I suggested I'd visit him when I'm in Ohio with Chance.

"Talk to you soon, Im going to the gym with Rik" she said putting her sunglasses on.

"Bye T, I love you", I said blowing her a kiss. "Tell Rik I miss her".

"I love you too, and I'll tell her", she said blowing me a kiss before she ended the call.

Just as she ended the call, the backdoor opened to see a sweaty Chance and Gabe come to the house.

"Oh hey, Mel", Gabe said as he noticed me. Chance was behind him laughing his ass off with a basket ball under his arm.

"Hey babe", Chance said kissing my cheek. "Your brother invited me to shoot some hoops and I didn't want to wake you up".

"That's okay", I opened the fridge and took out two bottles of water for them.

"I'll be in my room if you need me", Gabe said as he walked away from us. "Chance, we still coming to the gym later? Mel, you should come too"

"Sure, we're both coming", Chance said for the both of us and Gabe left. "Your brother beat me, he is a great player"

"He is, he's actually trying to get a scholarship for USC. He's actually really smart too"