00:13

Melissa

"Pencils down, everyone", professor Mitchell said.

I sighed as I put my black pen down and relaxed back in my chair. It was my last exam, finally I had finished finals. The professor stood up from his desk and started picking up all the exams one by one as he mumbled incoherent words to every each of us.

"The results will be up in the system in probably three or four days from now. If you think that isn't the result you really had, think again. Now leave, have a great summer everyone", he said his passive aggressive mini speech and dismissed us.

I sang What Time Is It from High School Musical in my head as I walked to my car ready to drive to Team 10's house. Really, whenever I'm not working, studying or in meeting I spend most of my time there. I only go to my place to sleep, if I'm having an only girls plan or if it's just REALLY necessary. 

I called this coffee shop Tessa once took me and asked them to make three salmon salads for me to pick up in a bit. Today had been a hectic day. One meeting at 7am and another meeting at 8:15am, my last final at 11:30 and now I was free. It was only mid may and I had organized my schedule so I had at least two weeks free of anything, I deserved some rest. I picked up the food, I got to my destination.

"Who is it?", I heard Erika ask as soon as I entered the house.

"It's me bb".

"You bought salmon salad and you didn't tell me?", she gasped pretending to be offended.

"Actually I bought three salmon salads. One for you, one for T and one for me", I said giving her one of the bags.

"Tessa! Mel brought lunch", she said into her bedroom before both of them came out and sat with me at the kitchen and we started eating.

"What do you guys think is going to be the surprise?

"Surprise? What are you talking about?", I asked Tessa.

"I think you ruined it, Tess", Erika said. "Jake told us last week that he was going to surprise us today with something. It could be either a prank or something really good. Only Tessa, Nick and I know about it. Well, now you too".

"Coming from Jake, I think it's better for us to expect a prank", Tessa said as we continued with our food.

***

"A trip to the maldives?", I asked as everyone cheered and Chance kissed the top of my head.

"Yeah, I think is a great idea if we had a Team 10 vacation", Jake said.

"Well yeah, I think it's wonderful but I'm no team 10 member".

"We know that, but with Jake and Erika we thought it'd be a nice thing for you since you're always working so hard", Nick tried to explain and as I opened my mouth he interrupted me. "Before you say anything, we know you're totally capable of affording everything for yourself, so just accept this as an early birthday present".

"So I guess I need to pack", I told Chance who was smiling like crazy before crashing his lips onto mine.

Jake had bought everyone a vacation to the maldives and we were leaving tomorrow early in the morning, we practically had just today for packing. After hanging out with the boys in their room as they packed, once T had packed her bag, we both left to my apartment so she could help me pack. She had brought everything with her since she was sleeping over at mine so in the morning we could leave straight to the airport. We had invited Erika over too but she had to stay so that tomorrow they would arrive on time and not risking losing their flight.

We spent a couple of hours choosing what to pack and because many companies use to send me swimwear I decided to give some to Tessa since I wasn't going to wear them and she and I usually borrow a lot of stuff. It was now 10 pm when we thought it was time to go to bed.

"Tomorrow's gonna be lit", I heard Tessa say before we both drifted off to sleep.

________________

Word count: 702

4.9k reads.

Kind of short and boring one but I had to.

What do you guys think of everyone going off to the Maldives? 

I've always wanted to go there.

-M