00:34

Melissa

"Please call me as soon as you land", I said hugging my brother.

"For Pete's sake, Chance help me", Gabe said pushing me away.

"You know I can't do anything about this", Chance said raising his hands like saying it wasn't his business.

"You're worse than mom, Mel", he said rolling his eyes.

"Stop being a brat and please, call me. Is mom or dad picking you up?"

"Dad is picking me up, mom is working today", he said picking up his hand luggage from the floor.

"Okay, have a safe flight gremlin", I said awkwardly scratching my arm not knowing if I should hug him again or not.

"Bye, Mel. I'll miss you", he said hugging me really tight.

"Have a safe flight, bro", Chance told him as they did that weir hand shake that ended in a half hug? Yeah, one of those.

"Bye, dude. Let's keep in touch and don't hurt my sister", he said before starting walking away.

"Don't worry, I won't", he said looking at me with a smile in his face making me smile too.

***

"You're going to Las Vegas? That's great", I told Tessa.

"Yeah, Kade, Nick, Erika, the twins, Tony, Jake and I are all going. There's this event and we are sponsoring a brand of speakers I believe", she said putting clothes on.

She had just showered and was getting dressed so we could go to the Santa Monica pier for Khalid's concert in a couple of hours.

"That's cool. You know what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas right?" i smiled at her waiting for her response.

"I'm not getting married if that's what you mean"

"Let's wait until you're there"

"Fuck you", she said throwing a shirt to my face.

About an hour later we had just arrived to the pier, it was still early but we wanted to have good seats since the concert was free.

We found a spot quite near the stage which was great. The boys-the Ohio boys and Kade, left to buy everyone food for tonight while the girls and I put some towels on the sandy floor so we could all sit.

"We didn't know what to get so we bouth almost everything", Kade said as they approached us.

Like he said, they did bring a lot of things.

"I brought you your favorite", Chance said handing me a polystyrene box. I opened and it was filled to the top with bbq chicken poppers.

"Thank you", I said excited and started eating.

"You got some sauce right there", she said pointing to chin.

"Where?" I tried cleaning my face failing miserably.

"Here", he said and licked the corner of my mouth and smiled. "There"

"You guys are disgusting", Jake said gagging.

"Why are we disgusting?" chance asked as he licked the side of my face.

"Stop licking me, Chance. I don't want to smell like drool the entire night", I pushed him away laughing.

"You love me", he cockily said.

"Yes, I do", I said making him smile like a little kid who was finally given a new toy, he pecked my lips before I continued eating my chicken poppers.

We didn't wait long until the concert started. There was thousands of people right now and it was lit. The girls and I danced to almost every song since the boys claimed they don't dance, but halfway through the performance they stood up and dances with us.

It was a great way to spend the evening. Music, friends, dancing, food, kissing.

A night to remember.

_______
Another update? Why not!!!!

Word count: 600

SOTD: Tyrant - Kali Uchis (SHE'S COLOMBIAN AND I LOVE HER)

-M