00:12

Melissa

I currently was at UCLA  in one of the drawing rooms, Mrs. Bianca Montano always lets me use her classroom when I want to be alone so I can make some progress with my projects. She is an old woman that loves every type of arts and loves keeping me company whenever I have to stay here late. 

We usually bring each other food or hot drinks to keep us awake, so today was her turn to bring the goodies. She had brought us hot cocoa and some amazing chicken lettuce sandwiches. 

"How's work?", she asked me as we finished our food and started to walk to the school's parking lot to our cars.

"It's been great, actually. I'm promoting big clothing brands, I'm getting my own collection with a brand of makeup and I'm actually thinking of creating my own gym clothing line. Well, actually it was my manager's idea, but still", I answered before sipping the last of my beverage.

"That's amazing, I still remember the day you got here to UCLA. It's been a long journey, but you really have grown. I'm happy I have had the fortune of watching you grow into the amazing woman you are right now". Mrs. Bianca has been sort of a grandma for me, she was one of the few people who really worried about me when I had health issues. I'm thankful for her.

"And how's life, darling?"

"Well, besides work, these projects and studying for finals are killing me. Two more weeks until summer break".

She was about to say something but my phone's ding interrupted her, it was Chance's ring for messages. I smiled at the phone screen reading the text he had sent me

Chance💘:

i miss you, can I come over tonight?

it's been a week since I last saw you :(

School really has me dying with the amount of projects they want us to finish before finals, so I've been every second possible here in the drawing room finishing the designs for my scaled models.

Yes please 

Do you want me to pick you up?

Chance💘:

yes

everyone says hi btw

I'm leaving rn,  just got to my car

I'll stop by to say hello

Chance💘:

ok

and please, drive safe

i'll see you in a bit

"Is it a boy?", Mrs. Bianca asked smiling up at me.

"Yeah", I smiled shyly.

"Is it this boy you told me about a while ago?"

"Maybe..." I laughed 

"You look happy, I'm glad".

"I am happy"

"Well, dear. Go to your boy and drive safe, it's late and the traffic is heavy", she said before hugging me and getting into her car.

I got into my car after putting back my handbag and today's drawings and drove to the Team 10's house, I drive I already knew.

"Honey, I'm home", I loudly said as I let myself in the house.

"We're on the trampolines", I heard one of the twins say.

I walked to where the big trampoline is and saw Emilio, Tessa and Nick laying on top of the trampolines. I jumped up and laid hugging Tessa.

"Looking fab today, Mel", Nick said making fun of my choice of outfit.

I was wearing a red shirt that was two sizes too big for me, black leggings and white yeezys.

"Fuck you Nick, I look cute", I said laughing.

"I missed bothering you", he said ruffling my hair as if I was a little dog.

"I missed all of you guys", I said as I hugged Tessa tighter.

"We have missed you too. What did you do today?" Tessa asked.

"I was working on some projects I have to finish for next week, that's all I've been doing these days".

"Look at the bright side of it, you'll finally have a break from it all", Nick said.

"Yeah, I know. I'm just tired"

"Hey, as soon as you're done with school we should have a girls night with Erika. We can go out, get out hair and nails done, cook something up and watch movies", she excitedly said.

"Of course we will, T", I laughed at her enthusiasm.

"Hey Mel, shall we go?", asked Chance as he got to where we were.

"Yeah, bye guys", I said as I jumped back to the floor and Chance took my hand in his intertwining our fingers together.

"Bye Mel", they all say.

" Do you want to pick food up?", Chance asked as I drove to my apartment.

"Yeah, I'm starving", he answered as he placed his hand on my thigh.

"Chick-fil-a it is then", I said and I put my hand on top of his as I kept driving.

Since chance was so hungry, we parked and went inside Chick-fil-a so Chance could eat and I could steal his fries. We then drove back to my place we thought about what to watch tonight, I didn't care what we chose because I would probably fall asleep as soon as I touched my bed.

"I have three questions for you", Chance said as we laid in bed in each other's arms.

"Shoot"I said drawing patterns with my fingers in his hard chest as he did with his' in my back.

"What is you favorite song today?", he asked knowing that my taste in almost everything changed everyday so he took it as a habit to ask me that every night so he could listen to it wight away or the next day. 

"Location by Khalid. Yours?"

"Caroline by Aminé. Alright, second question. Will you be my girlfriend?", he asked as if it was the most common question ever.

"Yes", as soon as I answered he pecked my lips. Blushing like crazy I cuddled even more into his chest and he hugged me even more tight than before. "What's the other question?"

"Oh yeah, I don't remember"

"You idiot", I hit his chest making him laugh.

After that we kept on talking about everything and nothing at the same time and later on, we fell asleep in each other's arms.

______________

"OMG, I LOVE MATHS"- said no one ever.

Word Count: 956

4K+ READS!!?!?????

QOTD(kinda): What made you smile today?

-M