00:31

Melissa

"Welcome to our humble abode", Gabe and I said letting everyone into my new house.

"Wow, it turned out amazing", Erika said as everyone looked and explored around.

"It got done pretty quick", Jake said beside me.

"Yeah, I was impressed too. Tessa came with me last week to check it out and I fell in love, signed the contract immediately", I smiled.

"I'm really jealous right now. The good kind not the bad kind by the way. I'm really proud of you", Gabriel said hugging me.

"Thanks, Gabe"

"Did you interior design it?" Chance asked hugging me from behind.

"Fuck no, I know how to design places but not decorating them. It's too much work", I said making him laugh, turning around so I could hug him.

"You should make a house warming party", Jake suggested.

"No", Gabe and I replied at the same time.

"How about a sleepover? That'd be lit", Tony said.

"Sure, we can watch movies downstairs and order food", Gabe said and everyone looked at me waiting for my approval.

"Sure", I rolled my eyes.

***

"Earlier when you said downstairs I didn't think you were referring to a freaking movie room", Chance said.

Everyone was already waiting for us to bring down some pillows and comforters so we could lie on the floor and watch movies. I had ordered seats for the movie room but they hadn't arrived yet so we had to settle with the floor.

"Yeah, when I came with Tessa to check out the place we thought the place was just one story"

"You have a damn pool too, how amazing is this place"

"I know, I no longer have to look for a place to tan. Pools are so... public?"

"I don't usually go to pools, I didn't realize that. By the way, how many rooms does this place has?" He asked as we got inside one of the partially empty rooms.

"Uhh, four. My room, Gabe's and two for guests"

"Is Gabe moving in with you?"

"No, he just claimed that room", I said with a small laugh.

I opened the closet and took out a couple of pillows and what not and walked back downstairs.

"What did take so long, huh?" Anthony asked moving his eyebrows up and down.

"We were just-"

"Oh please, I don't want to hear anything", my brother dramatically said covering his ears.

"We were looking for the comforters, I forgot were I had put them a couple of days ago", I laughed laying down on the floor, Chance laying beside me.

"What movie did you all finally choose?" Chance asked.

"Anabelle", Tony answered.

"Great, I love that movie", I said cuddling into a pillow. "You guys want to order food?"

"We already did", my brother said. "We ordered Papa John's"

The food arrived not long after and we ate while watching the second movie, it was pretty late and I was getting sleepy.

"Are you tired?" Chance asked after I yawned the third time in a row.

"A little bit", I whispered.

"Come on", he said with his arms wide open for me to lay in between them. M
Like the 20 year old kid that I am, I happily laid on his chest and intertwined our legs finding a comfortable enough position to fall asleep a couple of minutes after.

I don't know what time it was when I felt someone carry me up the stairs and place me in my bed next to another body. I opened my eyes and saw Chance staring at me.

"Hi", I tiredly said wrapping myself with a blanket.

"Hey, get some rest", he said kissing my forehead and then my cheek.

"Where are you sleeping?"

"In the other room with Jake and Tony, see you in the morning" he kissed my forehead once again and left the room.

I turned around and saw that I was sharing bed with Tessa and Erika, so cuddling into Erika I fell asleep once again.

The next day, the girls woke me up. It was bright and early. I brushed my hair and my teeth, then changed into gym clothes and walked to the kitchen where the girls were waiting for me so we could go to the gym.

Taking my jeep we drove to the gym's nearest parking lot and then walked up to it, while we walked we crossed paths with some fans of the girls.

Little did I know that they didn't like me much, I could tell by the nasty looks and awful comments a small girl dared to throw at me.

Way to go.

__________

Word count: 770

-M