00:48

I think I have free this weekend, so maybe I'll upload a lot so...
I NEED IDEAS PEOPLE

Melissa

"I think I see Nick", Tessa said as we walked with our bags around the airport.

"Hey ladies, how was your flight?" He asked when we approached him, giving each of us a hug.

"Tiring", Tessa and I answered at the same time.

"I bought the van, come on", he said with a light laugh carrying our bags.

It was a bit after 4pm when I got to the Team 10 house. Nick left me at my house earlier so I could take a shower and sleep for a bit-which I probably overdid.

"I don't think I'll sleep for a long time, I'll get to the house at 1pm so we can all go out for lunch", Nick said trying to imitate me for what I said earlier that day.

"I may have overslept, sorry", I shyly said sitting beside him while he checked some emails.

"Tessa and Chanthony are out buying some things, they said they wouldn't take long", he said.

"Okay. Hey, where's everyone else?"

"I think the twins are playing video games, Jake is out with Erika and Kade, I don't know where Nathan is and Tristan is out with Alex I believe", he shrugged.

"Is it okay if I hang out with you then?"

"Why do you always ask me that? Every time you get near me you ask if it's okay, you're like a little kid asking for permission to do almost anything", he laughed.

"Well, I just want to make sure you're okay with it. 50% of the time I don't know if you like me, you're so weird all the time", I said making him laugh again.

"You are the least weird one here, of course I like you. Do you see this house? You're the only one who hasn't tried to put a hole in any wall here"

"Well thanks, I think. The next time I won't ask you and just slump beside you and give you the gift of my presence", I said making him slightly laugh and roll back his eyes.

"We're home", Anthony announced.

I turn my head watching them walk into the living room/office. Tony was filming with his camera-I think they started to vlog, Chance right behind him and as soon as he saw me he ran up to me and give me the tightest hug ever.

"Be careful with the girls, I don't have a bra on", I whispered making him losen his grip.

"I missed you", he said straight up kissing my lips.

"I missed you too", i said grabbing his shirt pulling him closer to me.

"What are we doing today?" Tessa asked us.

"I don't know, how about a cookout?" Tony suggested.

"You just want an excuse to go to my house", I said making him blush. "Anyways, it's too late for one let's do something else"

"Have you already seen Spiderman?" Nick asked us.

"No", I answered at the same time everyone else said 'yes'. "What?"

"We already saw it", Tony said nonchalantly.

"Traitors"

"We asked you to go with us but you said you had a lot of work left to do", Chance said with the voice you usually use when you try to explain something to a kid.

"I hate all of you", I said pouting and crossing my arms over my chest.

"No you don't, baby", Chance said tightening his arms around me.

"How about laser tag?" I suggested.

"Super model Melissa Ruiz is actually suggesting playing laser tag?" Tony huffed in a mocking manner.

"The fact that I model doesn't mean I can't play rough games", I raised my eyebrows at him.

"So you're saying your up to fall to the floor and get bruises and get dirty?" He said with a condescending tone.

"I'm saying I can win"

"Are you sure about that?" Chance asked behind me.

"What do you mean?" Tessa asked.

"Well, I mean that Tony and I are guys so we will absolutely win", he explained.

"I can assure you that you boys will lose", I said.

"Yeah sure we will", Tony said with sarcasm.

"Two groups, boys against girls", I challenged.

"I suggest you that if you're really gonna go boys vs girls, you should go all out. More than just laser tag", Nick said.

"Yeah, let's do rock climbing, laser tag, a lot of things rather than just one", Tony said.

"What does the loser team do?" Tessa asked.

"If you girls lose you have to buy us lunch AND dinner for the next week", Chance said, Tony agreeing with him.

"If you boys lose..." i started, not knowing what the forfeit to be for them.

"No sex for a month", Tessa said as if she discovered a new world.

"Oh hell no, a month?" Tony exclaimed.

"You boys are weak. You wouldn't even last two weeks", Nick said.

"What is the winning 'prize'?" Chance asked.

"Let it be a surprise for the winning team"

We were up for a long, weird yet amazing day.

__________

Word count: 864

SOTD: Get It Together - Drake

-M