00:51

I could have sworn today was sunday but apparently it's monday???? Wth??

Btw, I will be uploading a lot more this week so any suggestions (from the vlogs or not) are more than welcome

Melissa

"So, your last day here is over", Mrs. Jefferson said walking inside my office, well what used to be my office.

"Yeah, it's going to be weird waking up and not get ready to come here", I said more to myself than to her.

"You are the best one here. Most of the other interns didn't know what they were doing and you just did everything like you'd done it for years. We'll miss you", she said as she looked around.

"I'm gonna miss it here too"

"Well, if you decide this is what you want to do, we will gladly hire you. We'd be lucky to have you here", she said before leaving the office.

After a couple of minutes of just looking at the ground, I walked out of the building.

(Let's just pretend that the next conversation is in spanish)

"Hi baby", my mom said as soon as she picked up the call.

"Hey mom, how's everything?" I asked jumping inside my car.

"Everything's fine, how about you? How's work?"

"It's great, tomorrow I'm visiting the factory to check on things", I said starting the engine, the call immediately blasting on the speakers.

"Oh that's awesome. And how's the internship?"

"It's done, I just finished my last day", I said with a smile starting to drive. "It's official, I'm graduating this December"

"What? Really?" i heard her scream with excitement, filling my heart with joy.

We spoke for probably an entire hour while I was stuck on traffic. We spoke about her job, dad, Gabriel and even about Chance. Cue him calling.

"Hey" I answered his call.

"Hey babe, what are you doing?" He asked, you could hear everyone talking and screaming on the other side of the call.

"Driving back from work, why?"

"Come to the house, we're all here hanging out", he said laughing at probably something he was told.

"Sure, but who's everyone?"

"Max, Nathan, Kade, Tristan, Alex, Tessa, Megan, Tony, the twins and Ray", he said. "So are you coming?"

"Sure, can you order me food? I haven't had lunch yet"

"Sure, is pasta okay?"

"Sure, anything is fine really. I'm just hungry"

"Okay babe, see you in a bit. Drive safe", we said our goodbyes and ended the call.

***

"Rocking the merch, Mel", Ray said as soon as I walked out of the bathroom wearing his merch. "Now let's go take some pics, Nathan is waiting"

"Sure, let me ask Tess for clothes. It doesn't look that great with dress pants", I said walking upstairs and straight inside Tessa's room without knocking. "Hey T, can I borrow a pair of shorts? I'm still wearing work clothes"

"Oh, hey Mel", she said applying mascara to her eyelashes. "Yeah, you know where they are"

"Thanks", I grabbed a pair of denim jeans and put them on after taking off the previous piece of clothing. "Now, let's go and take some pictures" I said grabbing her hand and walking back downstairs.

We spent the next two hours taking pictures and laughing our asses off when the boys cut their shirts to make them muscle tees and started to pose like body builders.

"Nathan, can you take pictures just of us?" Chance asked as he grabbed my arm.

"Sure", he said pointing his camera at us.

Chance and I were posing for the camera when he ran away from me and I felt freezing cold.

Someone had thrown freezing water over me.

Looking up I saw Anthony and Jake with a huge empty bucket in his hands, the one that once was filled with water before they threw it over me.

"I hate you guys", was the only thing I said before everyone started laughing.

"Sorry baby", Chance said laughing at me.

"It's okay. Give me a hug", I said closer to him.

"Oh no thanks", he said walking backwards, away from him.

"Yes, come on. Give me a kiss", I said making kissy noises. 

Walking faster towards him trying my best not to fall. Cornering him, I finally could hug him really tight in order to wet his clothes with my drenched ones.

"I love you", I said brushing my hair into his neck and shirt, completely wetting him and making everyone laugh behind us.

________

Kind of short??????

Word count: 757

SOTD: Rough Soul - GoldLink ft. April George

-M