00:17

"Guys I just rented a yacht so we can roam around the island this afternoon", Jake said as we waited for our lunch.

"Oh my God, are you serious?", Erika asked excited.

"Yes, we're leaving like right now. So go get ready, you have 15 minutes".

Chance and I had woken up not too long ago and the boys finally had stopped bothering us since we did take long in my room. Nothing happened, we just slept, but they wouldn't believe us. We all were at the same place we had our breakfast this morning getting tanned when Jake told us the plan for this afternoon. 

Getting to my room, I took a white bag and put inside some clothes in case it got cold in the yacht later in the day, I also took some suncream and put it inside closing the bag. I put on my slides and put on a cap. Getting out of my room and walking to where we said we'd all meet, Kade was the only one ready.

"White on white on white, Mel", Kade said wearing the same color as me.

"We're matching", I fist bumped him.

"Hey Kade, are you bringing the cameras?", Tessa asked as she stood next to me.

"Yes, I'm bringing one and a drone for some vlog shots".

"Oh no, I didn't get the memo that it was an all-white party", Erika said as she saw that Kade, Tessa and I were wearing all white.

"Maybe it got lost in the mail", Kade said, making Erika punch him in the arm.

Everyone came down and we started walking down to the beach where the yacht was waiting for us. All the boys were up front leading the way and the girls and I were right in the back just talking.

"So, you and Chance this morning", Erika said with an evil grin.

"For Pete's sake, nothing happened", I laughed at her.

"Are you sure?", Tessa asked.

"Well, I was there. I'm pretty sure nothing happened. We just slept".

"If just sleeping makes you blush that hard it must've been a great nap", Erika said making me cover my cheeks with my hands.

"We kissed, there's no harm in doing that with my boyfriend". I rolled my eyes.

They both stopped and looked at each other with knowing eyes.

"Okay, we almost had sëx but we didn't have any condoms. I wasn't going to do it without protection", I whispered and kept walking leaving them jumping behind me.

"How-"

"Not going to mention any details", I interrupted Tessa.

I left them back as I walked up to Nick so I could bother him. We kept talking until we got to out destination, it was massive. We jumped up and sat where the food was awaiting us. Minutes later, the captain of the boat came to introduce himself to us and left to sail this thing so we started eating.

After a couple of hours, the captain stopped the yacht and told us we were going to be right here for a while so we could jump into the water. The sun was bright and hot, tanning all of our bodies. Everything was quiet and all of a sudden music started playing and Anthony started screaming as Mask Off by Future started playing, making Tessa, Jake and him start dancing. As they danced, I started to put on more sun cream so I could get into the water for a while without risking getting sunburnt. I felt Chance-who was sat beside me, stare at my behind.

"Whatcha looking at, hot stuff?", I asked him with a smile on my face.

"Nothing", he looked away with red cheeks and a sly smirk.

"If you say so.." I said as I strutted away from him to the part of the boat were you could jump off into the water.

Not even after 10 seconds I felt him stand up and run to me making us both crash down.

"Don't ever do that again", he told me as soon as we came up to the surface to get some air.

"Do what?", I asked him as I put my arms around his neck. He was quick to take my legs and put them around his waist getting our bodies as close as he could.

"You know what I mean", he grabbed my butt and crushed his lips with mine.

Each time we touched, a flame ignited inside of me. It was getting really hard keeping our hands to ourselves.

_______________

Word count: 729

8.2k reads,

THINGS ARE GETTING HEATED GUYSSSSSSSSS

Do you want some action in the next part? comment yes or no.

 I really need you to comment, otherwise I won't know what you want.

-M🌝