00:14

"The uber's here", I told Tessa as I gathered all my stuff waiting for her in the front door.

"Ready, let's go", she said calling the elevator.

I closed my apartment's door and we both got into the uber that was waiting for us to go to the airport. As soon as we got there we did our check-in and gave out our baggage, we still had an hour to spare. I took my phone out to call Chance and ask them where they were.

"Hey babe", Chance said when he picked up, I instantly blushed when he called me 'babe', he'd never called me that before. I thought he wasn't one to like pet names, apparently he is.

"Uh, um. Where are you? I'm with T walking to get something to eat here at the airport".

"The uber picked us up like 20 minutes ago and we're stuck in traffic"

"Really? How long do you think?"

"Probably 30-40 minutes? I don't know, the traffic isn't that heavy right now"

"Well, okay. Call me once you get here, I'll be in the food court with T"

"Erika is asking if you guys can buy her some food or at least her coffee",

"Yeah sure, we'll buy her food. Do you want anything?"

"The same thing you're having is okay"

"Okay, see you in a bit then"

"Okay, babe", he said before he hung up.

Hearing him calling me babe was making me feel some type of way, not gonna lie.

"Dunkin donuts?", Tessa asked.

"Dunkin donuts it is".

We both ran all the way to the dunking donuts, we waited in line and soon we realized it was our turn to order. 

"Hey, good morning", the cashier asked me after she was done with Tessa's order.

"Hey, how are you?"

"I'm great, thanks for asking. What can I get you today?", she asked me with a smile.

"Can I have two turkey, cheddar & bacon flatbreads?"

"Sure, anything to drink?"

"A vanilla Chai and a large coffee, please"

"Okay, that'll be $13.45"

I payed the order and then with Tessa we decided to buy everyone a cup of coffee (besides Erika, since we had bought her a sandwich and her coffee too). 

After we got all the drinks in a to-go box and we ate our food, we got tired of waiting for everyone in the cafeteria, it was nearing the boarding time, so we sat in front of our boarding gate. It wasn't long before we saw everyone sit in the free chairs beside and in front of us, Chance sitting beside me and Erika sitting next to Tessa, who was sitting beside me.

"Hey", Chance pecked my lips.

"Hey", I smiled and I gave him his now cold coffee and sandwich as Tessa gave everyone their drinks.

"Thanks", he pecked my lips once more.

"Traffic was horrendous, the lady in the front desk was kind enough to let us through. They were almost closing the plane baggage doors", Erika told us as she ate her breakfast.

We then sat in silence as it wasn't even 6am and we were already awake. I kept my head on Chance's shoulder as I scrolled down my Instagram feed liking almost every picture that I crossed. Soon enough it was boarding time and Jake had bought business class tickets and they were two by row, those seats were huge. I sat with Chance, Tessa with Anthony, Erika with Nick, Kade and Jake, the twins together, and Tristan with Chad. 

Probably two or three hours into the flight I felt someone tap my shoulder, I opened my eyes from my failed attempt at trying to fall asleep and saw Chance hovering over me.

"What happened? Is something wrong?"I asked him.

"No, everything's fine. Was just wondering if you wanted to watch a movie", he shyly said.

"Sure, I couldn't sleep anyways"

He removed the small division our seats had with excitement and hugged me as we tried to find a movie we could watch in his laptop until we decided on Grown Ups. Halfway through the film I started to feel sleepy and my feet were cold, so I stuck them between Chance's legs, underneath his left one so they could warm up. As soon as I did that I felt his arms tighten around me and pulling the blanket the plane had to offer over us.

"You want to sleep babe?". That word again, he sounded even more hot saying it face to face.

"Uhm, no. Not yet anyways"

"What's wrong? You suddenly sound weird", he said worried

"Uhm, nothing"

"Was it something I said? You sounded weird this morning on the phone too", he said and after a couple of seconds of silence you could see a little smirk appearing on his lips. "I think I know what it is".

"It's nothing", I tried convincing him.

"You sure babe?", he said making emphasis on his last word and as soon as he saw my cheeks turn bright red he started laughing.

"I hate you", I said hiding my face in his neck.

"No you don't, babe" he said before laughing again and kissing me boldly on the lips.

We kept on kissing for a couple of minutes more until we realized this wasn't the right place to be doing this, so we finished the movie before I fell asleep in his arms.

Green eyes and a dreamy smile being the only thing in my mind.

____________________

Word count: 870

4.9K READS YESTERDAY

6.3K READS TODAY

QUESTION: Where are you from? (Country)

-M