00:22

Melissa

I woke up at 8:24 without Chance beside me so I decided to get out of bed. After brushing my teeth, washing my face and putting my hair in another messy bun, I walked downstairs being filled with the smell of coffee.

"Good morning, honey", mom said as I entered the kitchen where she was making breakfast with Chance.

"Good morning", he said with a small smile.

Chance cooking? 

"Good morning, mom", I kissed her cheek and sat on the counter beside her. I looked at Chance to see he was already staring at me and winked at me with a smile.

"Is dad still sleeping?"

"He's still sleeping. I'm waking him up soon, I need him to run some errands for me"

"It's okay, Mel and I can go do them for you", Chance suggested.

"Yeah, we can go instead of dad. We can take Gabe with us, too"

"He really missed you", she said with a sad smile. "We all did".

"I missed you all too. As soon as I get back to LA I'll speak with my manager to see if we can clear up a couple of weeks so I can fly him up there so he can spend some time with me, is it okay with you and dad?"

"That's really nice of you, but you don't have to clear your schedule for him".

"I know I don't have to, I want to. I may not clear everything up, but I'll try. Is it a yes from you?"

"Yes, you still have to ask dad about it", she said as she turned the stove off putting scrambled eggs on a plate, sliced up fruit in a bowl, bacon, and toast in the table. We just sat when my brother came down the stairs and sat with us for breakfast. 

"Gremlin, get ready. We are leaving in 30 to run some errands and you're coming with us", I told Gabe as Chance and I walked upstairs with his hand in the small of my back.

"I'll be ready in an hour, don't push it", I heard Gabriel loudly say from the kitchen.

"He's moody", Chance said with a laugh as he closed my bedroom's door behind him and I laid on my bed.

"He's not a morning person", I said as he laid on top of me, caressing my face with his hands.

"Why are you so beautiful?", I heard him barely whisper, my cheeks immediately turning red. 

"Why are you so corny?", I asked him pushing his hair back, it was getting long.

"Just for you", he whispered as he leaned in looking at my lips. 

Closing the space between us, I leaned in and crashed my lips on his. Last time we kissed was yesterday and it felt as if we haven't even touched in weeks.

 "I'm going to have a shower", I told him as I stopped for some air after a couple of minutes of kissing.

"Okay, I'll take one after you go out", he said moving from on top of me so I could stand up.

"Why wait for me to have one?", I asked him as I took off the shirt I was wearing and walking inside my bathroom. Seconds after, I heard him stand up fast from the bed and stumble himself into the shower where I was waiting for him.

Let me tell you, Gabriel had to wait for us more than an hour,

 not that I minded.

_______________

Sort of short?

Word count: 569(ayeeee)

11.7k reads

Today's song is To the Max by Dj Khaled and Drake

-M