00:55

Chance

"Are we still up for tonight?" I asked Landon, we all had planned going out for dinner.

"I don't thing so, man. I'm taking my girl out tonight, it's date night", he answered, I could picture him shrugging from the other side of the call.

"Oh ok bro, see you", I said and ended the call.

I was bored as fuck.

"Martinez", I exclaimed walking to the kitchen where they both were.

"Hey Chance", I believe Emilio said.

"Watcha guys doing?"

"We're waiting for Alex and Tristan", Ivan said.

"Are you going out?" I asked.

"Yeah, we're going to film a video at Tristan's. They're picking us up", Emilio said before downing half bottle of water.

"Oh okay, see you later then", I said turning around and walking to the office where Nick was sat. "Nick, my man"

"What do you want Chance?" He asked immediately annoyed my me.

"Can't I sit next to my favorite british guy?" i asked him with a smile on my face.

"Look man, i love you really. But don't you have something else to do? I'm trying to do some work, answer some emails and solve some of Jake's merch stuff", he said really annoyed.

"Okay, chill", I said raising my hands in surrender and walking up to my room.

Black Ops it is then.

***

It may have been two or three hours later when I heard noise coming from downstairs, too lazy to walk down I continued my game. Not long after, the floor creaked along someone's steps.

"Chance?" Her voice asked softly.

"Yeah?"

"I came to bring some stuff you left at my place" she said sounding a little bit shy?

"Great, leave it on my bed", I said pressing fast the buttons on my controller.

"Okay", she said and I could see from the corner of my eye her small frame walking to my bed and leaving the pile of clothes I own on my bed. "I wanted to say goodbye too"

"Sure, bye"

"I'm done, I'm leaving, Chance", she said.

Why is she saying goodbye so much?

"Okay...? Bye, Mel", I said confused.

"Okay... bye" she said before leaving.

A couple seconds later I got killed for the hundredth time in the last hour, so I decided to take a break and go find myself something to eat.

Walking down the stairs I saw everyone breaking from a group hug. They've all been weird lately.

"You're all acting as if I'm not coming back", I heard someone say, not sure who.

"Who's not coming back?" I asked with a smile making Mel look at me, she had watery eyes just like everyone.

I made my way to the kitchen with a frown on my face and grabbed a banana while I looked for something more to eat too.