00:50

1. I got in a car crash and I wrote this while waiting for the lawyer and the tow lmao

2. Fake fans read the story and ask me to upload, and when I do yall don't vote or comment 👀that's why I still think you guys don't like this so i keep wanting to cancel it💀

Melissa

"Were you really watching porn not long ago?" I asked as soon as Chance picked up the call.

"Oh fuck, who snitched on me?" He grunted.

"I was on the phone with Tony and he heard you", I laughed.

"You know what? I know I should be embarrassed but I'm not", he proudly said.

"Really? Are you proud that you are watching porn because you lost a bet with your girlfriend?" I could picture his smirk dissolving into a frown.

"I can't wait for this month to end", he whispered to himself.

"And it's only been two days, babe"

"I hate this bet. I'll find a way to cancel this thing", he said with determination in his voice making me chuckle. "Anyways, what are you doing?"

"Just got done at the gym, I'm buying a smoothie and then heading back home. Why?", I told him as I walked down the street.

"Since you aren't doing anything important, let's go out tonight"

"But it's cold out today"

"And? I'll pick you up in two hours", he said and hung up.

"Okay then", I said to myself.

As he said, two hours later he was stuck ringing my door bell like a little kid. I had just showered and was putting on a pair of black leggings and a huge red hoodie.

"Am I good with this?" I asked Chance as soon as I opened the door.

"Yeah, it's a chill night. Nothing fancy", he said pointing to his clothes. He was wearing a pair of black sweats, a black sweater and his usual yeezys.

"Alright, let me put on shoes and brush my teeth", I said pecking his lips and running to my bathroom.

Not too long after, the both of us were at the Santa Monica beach lying on top of a blanket with another one covering us.

"Thanks for bringing me here tonight", I said as I laid my head on his shoulder.

"It's okay, I know things have been hectic for the both of us so a chill night sounded great", he said putting his arm around me, bringing my body closer to him.

"You know, I heard of this dj looking out for a cute couple to film his music video"

"This is supposed to be a chill night, let's leave business for another time please", he dramatically exclaimed as he vigorously rubbed his face with both of his hands.

"Okay sorry", i laughed as I put my hands on his cheeks bringing his attention to me. "It's just that-" i started saying but was interrupted with screams and laughs approaching our way.

"Oh hey guys. Didn't know you were here", Jake said pretending he really didn't know we were going to be here.

"Oh hey guys", Chance said as Erika, Tessa and Anthony got to us.

Erika immediately latching onto Jake's arm, Tessa and Anthony with a bored expression on their faces.

"You don't mind if we tag along, do you?" Jake asked sitting beside us on top of a blanket he brought, not really caring what our answer was.

"Yeah sure dude, no problem", Chance said with a bit of bitterness on his voice.

"Hey guys, I'm sorry. Jake told us we were going out to the movies", Tessa whispered to Chance and I.

"Yeah, sorry about that. If you want we can take an uber back home", Tony suggested.

"No, please stay. If Jerika here is staying you both stay too", I quietly told them with pleading eyes.

We spent what felt like hours but probably wasn't more than thirty minutes with Jerika and Tanthony, I was about to explode.

I love both Jake and Erika, but them together at times are the most annoying couple I've ever seen. They aren't usually like this, but as soon as a camera is filming they completely change their attitude with themselves and with us.

I know Chance and I aren't the best couple to be around with. We are touchy, we kiss every time we see the chance (ha, see what I did there?), he mindlessly grabs my butt and sometimes touches my boobs, but I do the same with him. I grab his butt and i'm always biting him but hey, we don't intend to do it in front of everyone let alone do it when cameras are recording.  I could tell Jerika annoyed the rest too, but somehow they never said anything.

Whenever Nick or I point something out about their behavior, Jake starts backfiring at us. I remember yesterday, they -Jerika and Tanthony, were filming this hit couple thing and when Tony and Tessa won Jake was so mad he pushed Tessa. You could't see it in the video, but he hurt her when he pushed her out of the way. Erika and Jake spent their day and nights fighting about everything too, it was getting out of hand and they have barely been dating a month. Yes, I know Chance and I have had bad fights but we try not to involve or let everyone in every social media know we're fighting- besides the fact that Chance and I have been seeing each other/dating for more than five months.

"I'm really sorry we ruined your date", Tony whispered.

I was laying with Chance in between my legs with his head on my chest, probably sound asleep. Tony and Tessa were sharing a blanket since the night was really cold.

"You guys brought food? Why didn't you mention it earlier?" jake exclaimed when he saw a bag with food Chance had bought for us. "Hey babe, we have food", he told Erika and started eating everything before I had the time to say something.

"Yeah, I'm sorry too", I said as brushed my hands through Chance's hair.

"I'm bored", Tessa said to herself.

"Me too, we should leave", Tony said.

"Chance, baby", I whispered in Chance's ear. "Sweet, wake up"

"What happened?" He asked once he opened his eyes.

"We're leaving, come on", I said trying to help him stand up from the sandy floor.

"You guys are leaving, why so soon?" Erika asked once she saw us all picking our stuff up.

"Yeah, we're super tired", Tessa lied.

"Okay, see you guys later", Jake said as he kept eating our food.

We jumped inside my car and after leaving Tessa and Anthony at the Team 10 house, I drove myself and a sleepy Chance to my place. It wasn't long after we laid on my bed under the covers, that sleep took over me.

Not a great night, but I still was sleeping next to someone I love and I couldn't be more confortable with it.

___________
Word count: 1181

QUESTION: what annoys you?

-M