00:08

Today was my third date with Chance.

The first one was two weeks ago. After going to UCLA, he took me to a small diner claiming they had the best milkshakes ever -aside from a small place in Ohio. He told me he'd take me there one day, which thinking of it still makes me smile.

The second date was last week, he took me to play mini golf. We had a great time.

For today's date we told me to dress as comfy as I wanted, so I had put on a pair of navy blue sweatpants, a white t-shirt and a white Jake Paul hoodie. Moments after putting the clothes on, I heard a knock on my apartment's door.

"Hey" I smiled to Chance once I opened the door.

"Hey Mel", he kissed my cheek. "Ready to go?"

"Yeah, wait a second". I put on my shoes and took my apartment keys and my phone. "Ready"

"Let's go then".

As we walked to the elevator, Chance took my hand in his. I looked up at him and he just smiled looking straight as if he wasn't doing anything. We jumped in Jake's truck and he drove us back to Team 10's house.

"I thought we can have a night in? Eat, watch some movies or that weird show you've been rambling me about for the past two weeks". he said as he parked in front of the house.

"That sounds great" I smiled at him.

He opened the front door and the first thing we saw was Jake, Chad, the twins and Kade jumping scared.

"Hey boys, why are you scared? I'm not that ugly, am I?" I asked as a neared them, Chance right behind me.

"Sorry, we thought you guys were the cops", Kade answered.

"And why are you expecting cops? Oh God, what did you do Jake", Chance seemed to be frustrated but he laughed still.

"Well, we may or may not have shut down the whole highway", Jake said.

"Why?"

"We put United Airlines up for sale", Chad answered like a little kid who's just been caught red handed.

"You guys are dumb," I said just laughing as I pictured the entire thing in my head.

"Yeah, they are," Chance said as we walked up the stairs hand in hand.

Later in the night I was in the kitchen getting water bottles and some chips for Chance and I when I saw Jake vlogging.

"Hey Jake's vlog", I made myself noticed.

"Hey Mel, whatcha wearin?", he asked filming me.

"I'm wearing Jake's new merchandise, link in bio"

"That's my girl, always plugging", he said to the camera and stopped recording. "So what are you and Chance doing?"

"We were watching Marvel movies"

"Really? I forgot you were such a superheroes nerd", he laughed.

"Yes, He can say he doesn't like it but I saw him almost cry when bucky died".

"I'd pay to watch him cry".

"Too bad you can't. What are you doing tomorrow?" I asked him, it was always fun everything they did for the vlogs.

"We are actually pranking Logan. We are duck taping everything in his room. His tv, his computer, everything. Wanna help us?" he whispered.

"Mel?"chance asked from upstairs.

"Sure, I'd love to prank Logan. So see you tomorrow, I'll be upstairs with Chance", I side hugged him with the bags of chips and bottles of water in my other arm.

I walked up stairs and ran to Tessa's room where we were watching movies. She wasn't in town and since Chance rooms woth the twins and Tony, Tessa let us use her room for our movie night if and only if we had a girls night with Erika as soon as she came back from her mom's house.

As soon as i got to the room, I dropped everything on the floor beside the bed and jumped on top of Chance earning a loud laugh from him.
__________
Word count: 663

MORE THAN 1.5K READS I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!

-M