00:29

Melissa

"Why are you ignoring me?" He said as soon as we sat on the backyards couch.

"Straight to the point, eh", I said looking at the empty pool.

"Be serious, Mel"

"I'm not ignoring you. I am here, talking to you..."

"You know what I mean, why are you ignoring my texts?" He said after rolling his eyes.

"Really?" I looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Just answer"

"Well what do you want me to say?"

"The truth?"

"Chance, you broke up with me. Which I still don't get why, since you didn't even give me a reason why. And now you are oh so sorry because I've been ignoring your texts these past four or five days when you ignored mine for almost three weeks when we actually were a couple?"

I could almost laugh at the situation.

He didn't say a word, he just stared at the ground.

"You really are going to ignore what I just said?"

"I'm not ignoring you", he finally said still not looking at me.

"Then say something about it" I looked at him waiting for him to speak.

"I don't know what to say because I don't know why I ended things", his voice broke at the end.

"People just don't breakup, Chance. There has to be a reason why", my eyes were starting to water.

"I don't know, I felt like I wasn't letting you do the things you love to do. When we were together you weren't doing much, we were always together"

"What? No", I trailed making him look at me weirdly.

"Yes. Look at what you've done this last month. You've done more these last couple of weeks than what you did since I met you", he rubbed his face with frustration.

"Yes, you're right. I didn't do much before but it was because I was finishing semester at UCLA and I obviously wanted to make time for you and everyone because since the europe stuff it was already scheduled, at least most of everything, and I knew I would not have free time"

"I think I was scared too I guess", he whispered throwing a rock into the empty pool.

"Scared? Why?"

"Everything was-is, just so great with you that I was scared I'd ruin it"

"You did ruin it, actually"

"Yeah, that's why I tried talking to you when we bumped a couple of days ago"

"The day after your hookup?" I straight up asked, I wanted him to talk about that.

"Yeah", he laughed without emotion. "I thought that being with someone else would make me get over you faster, but it only made me realize what a huge mistake I had made".

"Did you and that girl..."

"Have sex?" I nodded. "No, we kissed before I left her apartment and crashed at Kade's, I felt like absolute shit. I asked Kade about you and he told me he hadn't heard much from you since you didn't want to see me if you came here and that's when I completely knew I wad to win you back",, he said still not looking at me with a few tears falling slowly.

"I'm not a prize to be won, Chance", I rolled back my eyes.

"I know you're not, but I do feel like a fucking winner when I'm with you", he said looking into my eyes making me lose my breath. "So you forgive me?"

"I don't know, Chance. I mean, you did break my heart. When you broke up with me without saying anything else it felt like I wasn't even worth an explanation"

"No, no, no. Don't you ever say that you're not worth it", he took my face in his hands and wiped the tears that were falling just to be covered with the following ones, his face was wet with tears too. "I was just stupid enough for letting you go that easy. You're worth every good thing in this world, you are worth everything to me".

"Why are you like this?" I said smiling making the both of us laugh with tears falling from our eyes still, I touched his face to clean up some of the tears making him close his eyes in comfort.

"Just fucking forgive him and kiss already", I heard my brother scream. We looked around and everyone was in Jake's balcony spying on us.

"So, what do say?" He asked in a whisper.

"I forgive you"

"Can I kiss you?" He softly asked looking at my lips.

"They're all staring at us"

I looked at everyone before feeling him turn my face to his and crash our lips together, making my insides melt and have a party at the same time. We could hear the loud cheers from everyone upstairs, but I didn't mind.

I was in bliss.

___________________

If happy with this chapter, Don't know about you guys.

Word count: 815
15.6k+ reads

#92 in fanfiction???? WhAT?

SOTD:
Brand New Moves - Hey Violet

What celebrities do you want me to feature?

-M