00:07

Melissa

It was past midnight and Tessa had finally gone to sleep. Our mission: decorate the entire kitchen and Tessa's bedroom without her waking up.

Erika and the twins had decided to take over the bedroom whilst Jake, Anthony, Chance, and I were in the kitchen. Nick was just watching us suffer. Everything was a huge success, sadly I couldn't stay till the morning, I had a meeting first time in the a.m.

I currently was tuck in LA traffic trying to get from Beverly Hills to West Hollywood. I had Tessa's gift right next to me as well as a small bouquet of orchids because who doesn't like flowers? Two hour later, I was finally parking my car up Team 10's street. Apparently the birthday girl loved her room decoration, her breakfast and the mariachis we had hired. It was 2:16 in the afternoon when I rang the doorbell and Chance opened the door.

"The flowers are for me? How did you know that these are my favorites?"

"Really funny. Where is the birthday girl?" I asked as i got inside

"She's in her room. Not a hello for me?" he pouted.

"Hi. bye", I kissed his cheek and went upstairs and without knocking, I got inside Tessa's room.

"You came!" she said from her bed.

"Of course I came, I told you I wouldn't miss it" i hugged her tightly

"Well, yeah I know. But since you had all these meetings today, I thought you'd bail"

"I wouldn't do it. I finished my meetings before 10am but the traffic was horrible" I said as I laid beside her in bed and gave her her gifts. "These are for you"

She took the flowers first and placed them in her small nightstand. Then she opened the big box which had a Calvin Klein's underwear set. And at last, she opened the small box which had a small tifanny's bracelet which I thought was beautiful.

"It's amazing, thank you a lot" she hugged me with all in her, she deserved everything.

"It's ok. Now, what are tonight's plans?"

"Well, Nick made reservations for the sushi restaurant I told you I really liked".

"So we'll be eating fancy tonight"I tried to say in a british accent.

"Yes we will. You had lunch already?"

"No, why?"

"I haven't either. Let's go to this coffee shop that is like three blocks away, they have this really good salmon salad that I know you'll love". she said taking my hand in hers and pulling me out of the room.

"Where you guys going?" asked Kade.

"Out for lunch". I answered.

"Wait for me, I'm coming with you guys".

***

"So, Kade" I said after recovering from a laughing attack caused by a story he was telling us.

"Yeah?"

"This morning, my manager was telling me about this photoshoot but she told me I could choose the photographer. So..."

"What about it? I don't get it".

"Yeah, I don't get it either", Tessa said.

"So, I was wondering if you could be the photographer?" I said with a smile afraid he'd say no.

"Are you kidding? Oh God, yes!", He said excited. "What is it for?"

"It's for a brand of jeans, I believe"

"You will be great, Kade" Tessa said finishing her food. "Shall we go?"

"We shall"

After coming back to team 10's house and having a really long nap, Tessa and I started getting ready. It was now 8:45pm and everyone was at the restaurant except for the birthday girl and I, we had been stuck in traffic for more than 20 minutes. Jake texted me saying that they were waiting for us and that he was saving me a sit beside him.

"We're here"Announced Tessa as soon as we were near the table. I saw Jake and sat in the empty sit to his left. I was in between him and Chance.

"What took you guys so long?" asked Jake.

"Traffic", Tessa answered for us.

"You look gorgeous tonight" Chance whispered to me.

"Well thank you, Chance. I really wanted you to like this outfit" Jake said in a girly voice, making Chance and I both laugh.

"Well Jake you do look beautiful" he told him but winked at me.

"Thank you" I mouthed to Chance.

We had finished eating and were waiting for Tessa's cake. A birthday is not a birthday without a cake, honestly.

"So did they choose you for the Architecture expo?" I had been telling him these past few days how I was really nervous about my design teacher choosing some of the people in my class for a really fancy expo, I really wanted to make the cut and I finally did.

"Yes, and I'm so excited for it. There will be some big investors attending, and if they want a design they may buy some of them and build it", I really wanted someone to make something I design.

"I will have to see your scaled model".

"Sure, I'll be going there tomorrow to see if it needs anything so you can come with me"

"It's a date" he said smirking.

"A date?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Only if you want to. We can go out for dinner after it". He had now put an arm around my shoulders.

So, I was going out on a date with Chance Sutton tomorrow.

Not a big deal.

________________

Word count: 900

800+ READS IN JUST 4 DAYS!!!!1!!!

-M