00:09

Im going to be mixing up some vlogs and adding some stuff up so I can go with the timeline and the storyline a little faster if you guys don't mind.

Melissa

The next day I was in a complete rush due to the fact I woke up late for a meeting with Colourpop.

After I was done with that, I had a brunch meeting with my manager about some clothes a few companies wanted me to wear so I could promote their brand. Coachella was tomorrow and I needed a proper festival attire. Jake picked me up from the restaurant when he was done at Disney and we drove to In N Out so we could buy food to bring back to the house. 

As Jake was parking his car we saw the USPS truck leaving and a couple of big boxes in front of the door. Sliding the boxes into the house we heard screams from the backyard, I left Jake checking the boxes as I went back to see what was the noise about. Apparently Chance and Anthony were cleaning the pool, it smelled awful. 

"Hey Mel", Kade said making me noticed by the rest.

"Hey," Chanthony said at the same time.

"This smells horrible"

"Yes it does, it actually smelled worse a couple of hours ago". Kade told me.

"Well, how about you too take a break from the work of the devil and come in and eat? Jake and I brought lunch".

We walked to the kitchen where Jake had left the In N Out bags. I sat on the counter and started eating, when I was almost finished Chance stood up between my legs and kissed my cheek making me blush and smile.

***

Tessa had now gotten back home from Fresno and we were in the office checking out the new merchandise that had been delivered earlier. 

"I like the rose in your merch, is really cute", I told Tessa as we organized everything so we could give it to everyone. 

"I know right? We are still waiting for the new mindset merch, it's gonna be lit", she said searching for a specific hoodie size and gave it to me. "Here, this one's for you".

"Thanks", I removed the tag and put it on. It was huge so it went past my shorts and stopped mid thigh.

"Looking cute", Chance said as he passed by.

"Hey girls, do you want to come shopping with me?", Erika asked from the office door.

"Sure", I answered for both Tessa and I.

I didn't quite need clothes for the festival but a little shopping could never go wrong. When we came back after our shopping spree we saw a black car in the driveway, it wasn't ours nor the team's.

"We're home", Erika exclaimed and went in her room.

Tessa and I walked in the living room where we heard voices. Everyone plus a little brown girl whom I've never seen before were sat in the sofas. She looked me up and down with a disgusted expression in her face. 

Sorry, who is she?

"Hola Mel", the twins said unison. The attention immediately on Tess and I.

"Hola Emilio e Ivan. Hey everyone", I said taking a seat with Tessa in the top bunkbed.

"Hey girls, had fun?", Tony asked.

"Yeah", Tessa answered for us.

"The boys were telling me you and Erika were shopping", the unknown girl said still looking at me with disgust.

"Yes, we bought some clothes and a couple pair of shoes we liked", Tessa hugged me realizing the girl didn't like me that much.

I was in my phone scrolling through instagram with my head on Tess' shoulder as she edited a vlog.

"So girls", Jake spoke up.

"What" Tess and I said at the same time.

"Well..." Anthony started. 

"We found ourselves in a little discussion of who is the best kisser. The last time we did that, Teala here helped us find out who the best kisser was", this girl Teala had a smug smile on her face. "But now we wanted other girl to help us with this".

"I'm not doing it" Tessa said.

"I-" I couldn't even say anything before this girl interrupted me.

"I'd gladly do it again, it's not a problem for me".

"We actually asked them, Teala", Chance said rolling back his eyes.

That's my boy.

Wait, what?

"Ehm, sure I'll do it", I finally said. Chance came close to me and placed his hands in my hips.

"Do you really want to do this? We already know Jake won last time". Chance tried to make me quit this 'contest'.

"It's just a silly game". I said, and he frowned.

"Are you jealous? Because if you are I won't do it", I tried to reassure him.

"Jealous? Me, jealous? Nah", he said not looking at my face.

"So if you're not jealous there's not problem if I do it", I jumped to the floor.

Not jealous, ha! 

"So who are the contestants?" I asked.

"Tony, Jake and Emilio", Kade answered.

"Did they brush their teeth?" I asked

"Yes, they just did" he laughed at my question.

After the boys chose who was going first, second and last, Jake started recording.

"Ladies and gentleman, step right up for 'Who is the best kisser?' round 2. We have Jake Paul here defending his title as champion, we have Tony and we have Emilio. Melissa Ruiz is the subject, so we're gonna get her blindfolded" Kade said as he tied the bandana around my face and helped me sit on the sofa.

"You ready?"Jake asked with a bandana in his hands.

"I guess", I shrugged.

"As you can see, she's really excited" Kade said, making us all laugh.

I was sitting, waiting for the first contestant when I heard a low "Fuck this" from Chance as he removed the blindfold.

"What are you doing?" I heard Jake ask.

Before I knew what was happening, Chance planted his lips on mine for the first time ever taking my legs and putting them around his waist as I wrapped my arms around his neck so I wouldn't fall. He kissed me again this time walking a bit fast inside the house taking us both somewhere else while we kept on kissing.  You could hear everyone hollering and screaming at us, but we didn't care. 

We finally kissed, and it was amazing.

________________

Word count: 1015

ALMOST 2K READS, WHAT?

-M