00:16

Melissa

I laid in my bed watching Chance as he hovered over me with a hungry stare, it was so hot.

He connected his lips with mine in a sweet and delicate kiss, he lifted one of his hands away from the bed and brought it to my face, caressing my cheek gently. My hands moved from his chest to the back of his neck trying to pull him even closer to me making the kiss turn from sweet and slow to hot and hungry with him now playing with the end of the dress I was wearing.

"You're so beautiful," he told me as he pulled away for a breath. I smiled at him and went back to kissing him hard.

He started trailing kisses down to my jaw and to my neck, his hands taking the hem of my dress. He pulled away from me and I slowly raised my arms silently giving him permission to take my dress off. Chance slowly sat up and pulled the piece of clothing over my head and threw it somewhere in the room before looking down at my body. He placed his hands in my waist and in one swift movement I was on top of him, making us laugh from the fast move before he started kissing me again.

I started kissing his chin, his jaw and then nibbled his earlobe making him moan. Fûck, one of the hottest sounds I've ever heard. I kissed his neck taking my time in leaving some marks.

"Fûck me senseless", he mumbled to himself as I continued kissing his neck.

He took my face in his hands and connected our lips once again and flipping us over so he'd be on top. He placed one of his hands on my knee and trailed it up caressing my thigh up until he got to my butt giving it a small yet harsh squeeze making me moan his name, thing that he seemed to like because he gave me another squeeze. 

Soon, his swim trunks were on the floor leaving him just in his boxers. He took one of my legs and propped it around his hips grinding himself on me, quickly kissing me to shut my moans. He soon was about to take my swimsuit off but I was fast enough to stop him.

"What-what's wrong?", he asked breathing as fast as I was.

"Preservative... Do you have one with you?", I asked him.

"Fûck me", he said putting his face on the crook of my neck.

"Not yet", I tried to joke about it, earning a small laugh from him.

"I don't have any here, I didn't bring any to this trip. I didn't think something would happen, to be honest with you", he said looking me right in the eyes as he laid right next to me.

"Maybe it's a sign, maybe today isn't the right day", I told him as I drew different patterns with my finger in his naked torso.

"Maybe", he said doing the same thing on my back as we cuddled.

"And hey, why didn't you think anything would happen between us? I'm quite offended by that"

"I don't mean it like I don't want anything to happen with you. Because trust me, I really want", he tried to laugh it off. "I just thought you wanted to take this slow, because I too want to take it slow. I want this relationship to work between us. That's why I didn't ask you out on a date as soon as we met because first of all that would be weird. I really wanted to get to know you before I tried anything on you".

"That's sweet of you, thank you. I want to make this work too. I'm really glad you asked me out tho, I was scared you didn't want anything serious", I mumbled.

"Why would you think that?"

"I've had some issues with people in the past that didn't care at all about me, they'd just get what they wanted from me and poof. That's it. Bye. I told that to Rik and T and they assured me that you weren't one to fûck around."

"I'm not like that, just so you know. I really, really, really like you and I don't want to screw this up, okay?", he said before kissing my lips.

"Yeah", I cuddled into him and we both fell asleep in each other's arms.

A place that was starting to feel like home.

_________________

Word count: 730

Surprise, double update???

7.3K reads.

QUESTION: What song are you obsessed with rn? I'm weirdly obsessed with Redbone, I swear that's a sex anthem.

-M