00:32

Melissa

There were five girls and two boys taking pictures with Tessa and Erika, two of the girls were sending me death glares. I decided not to open my mouth and stayed silent while they chatted.

"You're Melissa?" One of the girls asked me.

"Yes...", I quietly said, playing with the hem of my t-shirt.

"Are you Chance's girlfriend?"

"That's kind of a personal question...?"

What is this girl doing?

"So stop lying online saying he's your boyfriend if he's not. And stop hanging out with Team 10, we all know you only do it for the fame", she said stomping her feet on the floor making a scene. Tessa and Erika coming to my side.

"That's why we don't always vlog or whatever, because some of you will take things personal but you don't get the fact that we have personal lives too. If I don't want to post or tell you guys something maybe it's because we know you won't take it the right way. There's so much we just don't post for everyone to see. Mel here is a great friend, she has worked so hard to be where she is right now, she also is almost graduating from college before some of you say she isn't educated. You guys can't make decisions for us, yeah we love you all but some of you need to stop with the hate towards everyone", Tessa said finally catching a breath after her little speech before walking away.

"Bye guys", Erika said taking my hand and following Tessa to our yoga class.

After an hour and a half, we were done. Yoga was great, it helped us to relieve the stress we just got under. We had now arrived to my place and walking through the door.

"T", I called after her.

"Yeah, Mel?" She came into the kitchen were I was.

"I just wanted to thank you", she looked at me not knowing what I was talking about. "About earlier?"

"Oh yeah"

"I wanted to thank you for sticking up for me, not everyone would do that let alone tell them what was wrong to their faces", I said taking out fruit for smoothies.

"It's okay, you're one of my best friends and I of course was going to defend you, I was getting tired of the hate comments towards anyone who'd come hang with us. That's what friends are for", she said helping me cut up some mangoes.

"I love you, I really appreciate everything", we hugged being careful with the knives on our hands.

"Don't leave me out" Erika said looking at us.

"Group hug", Tessa and I shouted bringing Erika into a strong hug.

"We heard someone scream", the Ohio trio said running into the kitchen still half asleep.

"No one is in danger, boys. Chill", I said as we broke the hug getting back to cutting fruit.

"You girls scared the shit out of us", Chance said standing right by my side stealing a raspberry from my hands and putting it inside his mouth.

"Sorry, we were just hugging", I said sounding like a grounded toddler.

"It's okay", he said taking my face in his hands and kissing my forehead softly.

"Hhmmm", I hummed in comfort with me eyes closed as I felt him kiss my nose too.

"You guys are disgustingly cute", Jake said making Chance and I laugh.

After making smoothies for us, since we were the only ones awake, we decided to quickly make a huge batch of pancakes so we could wake everyone up.

"The only rule for this house is no disasters, no fire and please no broken walls", I said mainly to Jake since he's the one to come up with the ideas of burning and destroying everything.

"Yes, mom", Jake and Tony said in unison.

We took a couple of airhorns that Jake had in his truck, since it is completely normal to carry them everywhere you go, and ran into the room where the rest was sleeping.

Nick's reaction was my favorite because he just stood up and started running as if we were going to attack him. The twins just woke up, looked at us, and tried to fall asleep once again. My brother apparently was taking a shower, so we couldn't prank him.

"Despierten, Martinez. Son las 10am, despierten", I said jumping up and down on the mattress trying to make them leave the bed.

I felt Chance lift me up and then carry me all the way outside the house to the backyard where the pool was and jump inside with me still in his arms.

Coming back to the top to take a breath I felt him snake his arms around my waist looking into my eyes with so much joy. I was so happy and giddy at the moment that I couldn't be mad at him.

I felt him try to close the space between our faces so I helped him crashing my lips with his in a small yet amazing kiss. Seconds after I felt everyone jumping straight into the water, splashing our faces.

I was really happy.

__________
Word count: 860

Second update of the day because I haven't been uploading everyday (bro) like I wanted.

QUICK QUESTION:
How are you liking the story so far?

SOTD: Slow Hands - Niall Horan

-M