00:15

Melissa

After almost 30 hours of flight and being at different airports, we had finally arrived last night around midnight to our hotel, Soneva Fushi. We were staying at the hotel's Private Reserve, it was a beach front villa with eight bedrooms for us and one for the butler, it's own gym, spa. It had almost everything.

I woke up at 7 am and after having a shower I put on a white bathing suit and a white dress over it. I brushed my hair and went outside my room and walked the small path that led to a small living room right in the middle of the pool. I took my phone out as I took in the sun and snapped a couple of pictures with my phone that I immediately uploaded to my snapchat and instagram stories.

"Good morning madam", I heard someone say after a couple of minutes of being in complete silence. It was the villa's butler.

"Good morning", I smiled.

"Would you and your friends like the breakfast to be served here or in the dinning room?"

"Right here would be fine, thank you".

After the butler left, I decided to wake everybody up. We were in the Maldives for Pete's sake and they were sleeping. Last night we had tossed a coin so we could decide who was rooming with who, or who was having a room for themselves. Jake-of course, Nick, Kade and I had won a room for ourselves, leaving Tessa and Erika together, as well as the twins, Chantony, and Chad and Tristan. I started with the girls room so I could wake them up and them helping me wake the rest up. Tessa said she would wake the twins and Nick, Erika said she'd wake Jake, Kade, Tristan and Chad, leaving me waking up Chanthony.

"Wakey wakey", I sang as I got to Chance and Anthony's bed. 

Tony was the first to wake up and seeing Chance wasn't cooperating, he hit him in the head with a pillow making him wake up scared.

"What?", asked a confused Chance.

"Time to wake up, the breakfast is ready for us at the pool", I informed them before getting to the pool myself. 

The girls were already there wearing their swimsuits with some shorts over them. As we started to eat our breakfast, the boys came to eat too. After eating, Tessa, Erika and I took off our extra clothing leaving just the bathing suits and laid back in our seats so we could tan, it's summer.

"What should we do today?", Tristan asked everyone.

"I think we should chill today, I'll call the hotel later in the day and ask them what is there to do around here", Jake said.

"I think there's a cave near this hotel where we can scuba dive", Kade said.

Everyone was suddenly quiet and I started to feel suspicious before someone lifted me from the ground and threw me in the air right into the pool but not without me taking this persons arm, taking them with me to the water. When I rose up from the water to get air, I saw the person had been Jake.

"You idiot", I punched him as I laughed.

"You love me", he hugged me laughing.

"Sadly I do"

We walked back to where everyone was and Chance gave me a towel so I could dry myself up. I thanked him and he gave me his breathtaking smile after kissing my forehead.

"He's so whipped", Tristan said as soon as Chance left, leaving me with Tristan and Kade.

"What?" I asked not quite hearing what he said.

"He said that Chance is whipped", kade answered for Tristan.

"No, he's not"

"Yes he is. You both are so whipped"

"What are you guys talking about?", a shirtless Tony asked as he sat with us.

"They are saying Chance and I are whipped"

"Oh yes. He's absolutely whipped, never seen him like that before", Tony quickly said.

The boys started saying similar things about them seeing him 'whipped as f*ck', I don't think so. I mean, we've only been dating for two weeks. A couple of minutes after their 'Ya'll both are whipped af' discussion, we were talking about Tristan's girl and the fact that he didn't want us to meet her when Chance plopped right beside us bringing me down with him. 

Laying in the cushioned floor with Chance's arms and legs wrapped around my body, we heard the boys whispering about him being whipped once again.

"What did you just say?", Chance asked as he sat up with me in between his legs.

"We are saying that you're whipped, man. What's going on?", Kade told him laughing his ass off.

"Well, I might be", he said looking me right in the eyes making me blush so I hid my face with my hands making him and the others laugh.

"Mel, let me see your face", he tried to remove my hands from my face.

"No!"

"Baby, give me a kiss", he quietly said in my ear knowing well how he saying that made me feel.

"You know what, come with me", I said standing up with his hand in mine taking him back to my room closing the doors so we could have some privacy, hearing everyone screaming and telling us to use protection. 

Idiots.

As soon as I turned around he didn't waste time in connecting his lips hungrily with mine, him leading us to my bed.

Let me just tell you that we were up for a long time in here.

_________

Word count: 898

7K reads

I'm obsessed with Lady Gaga's The Cure 80s remix

-M