00:28

Melissa

Chance Sutton:

Hey

I'm really sorry about what you heard Emilio say

Can we meet up one of these days?

Are you ignoring me?

Of course you're ignoring me

The texts kept on going, he was blasting my phone with messages since I bumped onto him a couple of days ago.

And I was ignoring him.

Currently, I was at the airport waiting for my brother to arrive. As soon as I saw on the screen that the Charlotte flight had landed 10 minutes ago I raised a little sign I had with "Gabe Ruiz" written on it with colorful markers.

Not long after, I saw Gabe approaching me with a huge smile on his face.

"Hey baby, I missed you", I said elongating the 'baby' as we hugged.

"I'm a baby, you idiot. I'm 6'5" and you're hardly 5'7"", he tried to sound annoyed but I know he wasn't.

"Way to ruin a great welcome, I hate you" we laughed and walked to the parking lot to drive back to my place.

"How's everything? I've seen you everywhere" he told me as I drove.

"Everywhere?" I smiled.

"Yeah, Instagram, tv commercials, American Eagle, Hollister, Dolce and Gabbana, Calvin Klein, everywhere. I'm really proud of you"

"Thanks, Gabe. I'm proud of myself too. Hey, hows everything back home?"

"They're all good. Mom almost cried when she dropped me off at the airport this morning"

"She'll cry more when you leave for college"

"That is if they accept me, and I know the rooms are expensive as hell. Should I think of staying in North Carolina at least?"

"Don't worry, there's still a year left and you can live in my apartment"

"Your apartment only has one bed room"

"I'm thinking of moving out, actually. So the apartment can be yours if you want"

"Really? Don't tell me you are moving in with Chance", he said with dissent.

"Eh, no", I said. He didn't know that Chance and I weren't together anymore.

"Where is he by the way. You guys are always together, why isn't he here?"

"We aren't together anymore", I whispered.

"What?" He asked. "I knew something was up because I haven't seen you in any of Jake's vlogs and when I talk with Chance he always says he misses you but now I get it"

So he really misses me?

"Well I haven't been in anyone's vlogs because I hadn't been in the states until like a week ago. Wait, you watch Jake's vlogs? And since when do you talk with Chance? I'm quite offended that you talk more with him than with me", I said making him chuckle.