00:23

Melissa

"I think playing music while we showered was the best think you've ever thought about", Chance told me as we looked through the menu. We were at my favorite Mexican restaurant in Charlotte, Gabriel was in the bathroom at the moment.

"Well, I'm smart"

"You are. So what're we doing after lunch?" he asked me.

"Hey guys, I'm Sofia and I'll be your waitress today. What do you want for today?" a girl interrupted us with a notepad in her hand ready to place our order, a slight accent in her voice.

"We are waiting for someone still, can you come back in a minute?"

"Sure, you want to order your drinks?"

"Yes, uhm. Two pink lemonades", I ordered for Gabe and I.

"I'll have a coke, please"

"Okay, I'll bring them in a minute".

"I don't know, we can go show you around. There's not much to see, thought. Gabe might have an idea in where to take you", I answered his question

"It's okay", he lightly laughed.

"Did you order yet?" my brother asked as he sat beside me.

"No, we were waiting for you", Chance told him and called the waitress.

"What do you guys want for today?" Sofia asked as she put our drinks on the table.

"I want a traditional three meat burrito please", Gabe said.

"I'll have a pork burrito wrapped up in a quesadilla, please", I said.

"What do you recommend, babe?", Chance asked me.

"Well, you do eat a lot... Maybe a three meat burrito like Gabriel", I suggested

"I'll have it then".

"okay, anything else?", she asked.

"Can you bring us a big order of nachos?" Gabe asked.

"Sure, your food will be ready in 15  to 20 minutes tops", she said and left.

"So, what's the plan for today?"I asked Gabe.

"We can show him around uptown and later at night we can go to the arcade", he suggested.

"Do you like arcades?"I asked Chance.

"I haven't gone to one in a while, but it sounds cool"

"Don't worry, my sister is the worst so you can easily beat her", Gabe told him.

"Don't be so rude", I said punching my brother's arm, making them both laugh loudly.

The food was brought and we ate until we felt like we were about to pop, we drove for a couple of hours showing Chance around the most beautiful parts of Charlotte. It was now 6pm and we decided to go back home for a little bit before we'd go out bowling.

"I think a couple of friends will be going to the arcade too" Gabe said as we parked in front of the house.

"Who?" I asked as I walked through the door with Chance's arm around my shoulders.

"Jessica, Michael and Luke, probably others too but they haven't confirmed yet."

We laid on the couches for awhile until it was time to leave again. We arrived to the arcade at 9ish, ate pizza and then bought a lot of coins for the machines. We all played air hockey, carts, and many games more until the boys decided to play in the basketball thingy. Gabriel's friends had cancelled their plan of coming here and I was happy for it, I didn't like them much and he was starting to warm up to Chance, which was great.

"Is something wrong?" gabriel asked as he saw me sit in a bench beside them, Chance had a worried expression on his face.

"Yes, you stole my boyfriend from me", I said with a pout making the both of them smile.

"It's not my fault I'm more fun than you are", my brother said as he scored more points on the game.

"Do you want me to stay with you?" Chance asked as he sat beside me taking my legs and putting them on top of his and slid me to sit on his lap, I could feel one of his hands on my butt.

"No, I was kidding. Well, not quite because he did stole you from me, but I'm really happy that you are getting along. Gabe really likes you", I said before giving him a quick peck on the lips.

"I'll be all yours tomorrow", he said kissing me hard.

"Oh come on, I don't want to see my sister making out with with her boyfriend right in front of me", Gabe said trying not to look.

It was a nice night, seeing Chance really get along with my brother warmed my heart. I was more than happy in that moment.

__________________

Word count: 752

12.6k+ reads

Sorry for not updating these past few days, I wasn't feeling good thanks to my oh so amazing love life.

Self reminder: boys ain't shit.

SOTD(song(s) of the day):
2U - David Guetta ft Justin Bieber
Karma Tattoo - Chet Hanx
Ocean Eyes(Astronomy edit) - Billie Eilish

-M