00:54

Remember when I told yall about my ex and when we broke up? He's been dating my 'best friend' for a month or so and I just found out. Guess who's getting shitfaced this weekend lmao

Melissa

"It's been, what, probably five months since the last time we saw each other?" Rocky, a really close friend of mine, said once the waitress picked up our plates.

"Yeah, it's not my fault that your swimsuit line is amazing and you've been traveling the world to promote it", I said with a shrug and a smile.

"As if your new fitness line isn't great"

"Thanks, Rocky. I wished you came to the party on friday", I quietly said.

"Yeah, id my fight wasn't cancelled you know I wouldn't have missed it", he said pulling a 50 and a 10 out of his wallet and leaving it on the table before we stood up and walked out of the restaurant. "We'll have to find another way to celebrate"

"I'll take whatever you're offering", I said with a sad laugh.

"Be my model again", he blurted out after an awkward silent pause.

"What?" I asked stopping my tracks.

"Yeah, be my model again. I have an entire line about to launch, I need my trusty girl to model for the website", he said trying to convince me.

"I don't think I can, dude"

"Why not?", he exclaimed as we started walking again. "Don't you remember all the fun we had on our trips?"

"Well yeah, but it was way back when I was still with Jay, you were with Goico and the four of us used to travel together everywhere. Plus, it was always for months, I don't have the time right now", I said thinking of everything I probably has scheduled for the rest of the year.

"I'm still with Goico, you can bring that boy toy of yours", he said rolling back his eyes.

"I don't think he'll accept", I said starring at the ground.

"Why not? You too are like a power couple in my eyes, you make me sick too but whatever", he said with a laugh.

"I'll ask him", I said fully knowing he'd decline the offer.

"That's my girl", he said hugging me tightly.

The rest of the week went by in just a blink of an eye. Rocky, Goicoechea and I had already booked the plane tickets and the place where we'd stay. Some friends would be joining us and Chance ignored all my texts.

I spoke with my manager about the plan and he was totally fine with it with the condition of attending a couple of photoshoots while we're in Europe, thing I couldn't say no to since it was work and we were actually leaving for a couple months time.

"You sure you don't want me to come with you?" Rocky asked as I helped him pack my things into his car.

"I'm sure, I don't know how long it'll take. That's why I'm going right now, so it doesn't make me lose the flight", I said closing the trunk.

"Okay, I'll see you in a couple hours at the airport. Just know that that guy doesn't deserve you, so good luck there", he said giving me a quick hug before leaving my place.

Grabbing all the stuff Chance had left at my house, I called an uber so I could go to the Team 10 house.

***