00:35

Melissa

"Run, you lazy ass", Chance loudly said as we ran to our boarding gate.

"You have long legs, I don't"

We had managed to get to the boarding gate on time right before they closed the door, letting us into the plane.

"It's your fault we almost miss the flight", he said as we tried to catch our breath in our plane seats.

"I wasn't the one that wanted to go to the starbucks drive thru when we were already short of time", I huffed, making him laugh.

"Yeah... sorry about that"

"The next time you want to stop when you know we're already late for something, I'm leaving your ass there and I'll leave", I said crossing my arms making him laugh really loud, earning dirty looks from the other passengers.

"You know I love you, right?" He said with puppy eyes.

"And I love you too"

"I love you so much, really", he said looking at me fondly making my insides melt for the millionth time this week.

"Let's watch a movie", I said after a couple of seconds taking out my laptop from Chance's bag.

"What are we watching?"

"We should actually watch Supernatural"

"I've never seen it, is it a tv show?" He asked.

"Yes, and since we have still four hours left of flight we can start from the first season"

"How many seasons are?"

"Eleven"

"Oh fuck me", he whispered.

"Not here", I said making him choke on his saliva.

We started the first episode and I almost died with laughter when he made a comment about Sam and Dean's mom being hot and panicking when she died in the fire.

We spent the entire flight watching the first four episodes of supernatural, he was completely hooked and it made me happy.

It was a little after 3pm when we arrived at the house where Chance grew up, it was overwhelming and couldn't stop thinking this is how he felt when we were visiting my family.

"You nervous?" He asked smiling at me, stoping eight outside the front door.

"No, why?", I tried to sound as normal as posible.

"Really?"

"No, I'm fucking scared" I whispered

"It's okay, you already have met my cousin and I'm 99% sure my family is going to love you", he laughed lightly kissing my knuckles.

He opened the front door and walked in dragging me inside with him.

"We're home", Chance sing sang as he put our suitcases down on the floor.

"Welcome", someone said opening the closet doors beside me making me scream and fall on the floor.

Everyone started laughing as I calmed down from my almost heart attack, I looked who it was and realized that it was Chance's relatives.

"Oh god, you all scared me", I awkwardly said covering my face with my hands.

"Mel, this is my aunt Jill, my mom and my grandma", he said removing my hands from my face and helping me stand up.

"Hey, you're even prettier than what Chance described, pictures don't do justice", his mom said hugging me tightly.

"Mom, stop", Chance said embarrassed.

"It's really nice to meet you, ma'am. I'm sorry this visit was quite delayed", I said hugging his aunt and his grandmother.

"You're part of the family now, you can call me mom. And it doesn't matter, let's leave that in the past"

"Okay, mom", I said making her and Chance smile.

"So you both can go lay for a bit, we'll go make dinner", Jill and his mom said.

"You want any help?" I asked before they'd leave.

"Chance, don't let her go", his grandma told him.

"I don't plan to", he said kissing my cheek.

___________

Word count: 617

SOTD: anywayican - WALK THE MOON

I FUCKING HATE MYSELF,
IM SO AWKWARD.
bye

-M