00:04

Melissa

A month has passed and I'm still hanging out with Jake and team 10, they are all cool people to hang out with. When I'm not at college or working I spend most of my free time at theirs or they come to mine, which is rather unusual.

I am currently in Paris for a runway I have tomorrow night, I've been here for three days for fittings and rehearsals. I'm getting ready to bed when I get a Skype call from Tessa, I accept it as I'm lying on my hotel room bed.

"I miss you so much" is the first thing I hear as the call connects. Tessa has become one of my closest friends, we go to gym everyday together and Erika likes to come with us when she has the time. They are both amazing and kind girls.

"I miss you too, Tess. Just a couple more of days and I'll be annoying every each of you".

"I hope so. This house's been really boring without you here. Erika, Jake and Nick have been on meetings and looking for houses non stop so I get really lonely". she said with a pout.

"What about Chanthony and the twins?"

"The twins are in Spain, remember? And Tony is always hanging out with Kade, and speaking of Chance..." she started moving her eyebrows up and down.

"What about him?" i questioned

"He's been asking me about you"

"Really? Why would he ask about me?"

"I don't know, but he seems to be invested in you. You're gorgeous, Mel."

"Yeah yeah, whatever. So, it's almost your birthday. What are your plans?" I tried to distract her from the Chance stuff.

Chance is cute, I cant deny it. But I just don't think I have the time to be in a relationship right now. I mean, I still have to get through exams and I have a semester left until I graduate. I have work too, Milan and Paris fashion week are in June. I don't know if I will be modeling in Paris, but I still have to attend. I barely will have time for myself.

"Yeah! I'll be finally 18. My birthday is this wednesday and Jake said I could have my party here on friday so I'm really excited about that. You will be here before my birthday or at least before my party, right?" she asked me, interrupting my thinking.

"Who do you think I am? Of course I'll be there for both dates". I had still to buy her a present.

She was about to say something when someone interrupted her.

"Is that Melissa?" asked Jake, I believe.

"Yes, why?" Tess asked him

"Hey Mel, what's up?" He said with his face right in front of the camera

"Hey J, missing me?"

"We've all missed you"

"Hey Melissa" said chance getting into frame eating a banana

"Hi Chance" I smiled at him.

"Jake, I think Kade is calling us" Tessa said trying to leave with Jake

"I didn't hear anything, Tessa. What are you-oh, you want to leave them alone?"

"If you don't mind. Now go".

So they left, leaving me alone with Chance.

"So how's the city of love treating you?" He asked

"It's been nice so far, hectic but nice nonetheless."

"When is the runway? For... Vera Wang is it?"

I really liked that he remembered everything from our conversations, I had told him I was modeling for Vera Wang's wedding collection probable three or four weeks ago. I didn't think he'd remember it.

"Yes it is"

"Have you seen already what you'lll be wearing?"

"Yes, a couple of hours ago I was at the last fitting".

"I bet you'll look stunning in whatever they are going to make you wear", he said with a small smile creeping on his lips and made me blush.

"Stop it"

"Stop what? You're beautiful and I like reminding you that.

We kept chatting for a bit before I was way too tired to keep myself awake.

"Say hi to everyone for me, please" I said tucking myself to bed

"I will, and good luck. I'll text you later, is that ok?"

"Yeah it's ok, talk to you tomorrow". And I drifted off to sleep.

______________________________

Word count: 670

I uploaded this story two days ago and it already has 160+ views, I know it may not be that much for many of you but it really makes me happy.

So, if you liked what you read please vote and comment.

-M