5 - Cancelled

Veronica's POV

After Aaron stormed out yesterday we haven't seen him. Nessa didn't sleep at all last night, due to the fact that she was balling her eyes out. I slept in her room instead of with Collins to help her out, and comfort her. Ethan is coming back over today, he said he has something he wants to tell me.

I hop out of bed, pulling the sheets back over Nessa, and I walk into me and Collins room. I find him peacefully sleeping, so I run and dive on top of him, causing him to squeal. "Veronica Merrell." He says sternly, sitting up causing me to fall to the ground.

I lie on the floor laughing my head of, while he shakes his head and pulls the covers over his head. "I'm sorry babe." I laugh, crawling under the covers with him. "Your cold!" He squeals as I wrap my hold arms around his waist. "Yep, because you pushed me on the floor." I giggle.

He turns around and kisses me on the lips. I smile and snuggle into his chest, his protective arms holding me close.

"Good morning. Lovebirds. Ethan's coming today in like twenty minutes, so I suggest you get up." Nessa says from the doorway. "Just five more minutes!" Collins whines, kissing my neck. I giggle and Nessa closes the door laughing.

"At least she's happy." Collins smiles. I smile back. I peck him on the lips and get out of bed, causing a cold rush of air to cool down his muscular body. He screams and runs after me. I run out the door and hide in the couch, Collins immediately finds me and picks me up. I wrap my legs around his torso, and my arms around my neck, letting him take me wherever he is going.

He steps out onto the balcony and I start to shiver. He wraps his arms around me which instantly warms me up. "I wouldn't freeze you flounder." He grins, handing me my snuggie. I smile and put it on, warming me from the cold. I turn around and kiss him and we walk back inside the apartment.

- - - - - - - - -

I finish getting ready just as the doorbell rings. I smile and open the door, pulling Ethan in for a hug. "Hi!" Collins waves from behind me. Nessa waves as well, obviously trying to hide the fact that Gray kissed her.

"Look, Nessa I'm sorry bout Gray, I gave him a good telling off and he is very about the whole situation." Ethan sighs. "He should be." Nessa mumbles, folding her arms. Collins comes and wraps his arms around my shoulders, he seems intimidated by Ethan, which I find really adorable.

"Ngaw you two are cute. Could I speak to Roni for a moment? You can come to if you want Collins." He smiles, walking into the living room. I stand on my tiptoes and kiss Collins. "See? Nothing to be intimidated by." I smile, no,ding his hand and walking over to Ethan. Nessa rolls her eyes and walks into her room.

"So, I think you need to talk to Aaron." Ethan says quickly. "What? Why?" I ask. I'm still angry at him for not believing my sister. "You need to talk to him about Andrea. Whoever she is." Ethan says quickly again. "But he could be anywhere! How will I find him?" I ask again. "Don't worry, I have sorta, kinda, been stalking him. He goes into Krispy Kreme and hangs around his car. That's what he did yesterday and he was there this morning." Ethan smiles. Patting me on the back. "Good luck! Text me how it goes!" He smiles, walking out the door.

"Obviously to get over Nessa!" Collins smiles. "Let's go!" I pull his hand but he stays put. "Someone has to stay here with Nessa." Collins says. "Your smart." I smile, pecking him on the lips. "Love you!" I grin, walking out the door. "Love you to flounder."