21 - Reunion

2 weeks later.... August 5th 7:09pm

Vanessa's POV

Today is the day we go to Hawaii for me and Roni birthday! I am super excited. Me and Aaron finish packing and head to the airport. Ready for our flight. We sit in Krispy Kreme and eat some doughnuts before heading to security.

Aaron walks though and sets off the alarm, so we have to wait and get him checked. He comes out all clear, he just forgot to take off his watch. We both laugh and walk hand in hand to our gate.

Once our flight is called we board the plane, for a quick take off. I'm very excited to see Roni and spend our birthday together! Our parents are flying over too, aswell as Hannah. She hasn't been on social media very much since she had to run around in a trash bag last year, yelling "The Merrell twins won a teen choice award!" (This better happen or I'm suing)

The plane takes off and I hold Aaron's hand for comfort. He says I'm cute when I'm scared, but I don't get how I'm cute when all I want to do is curl up in a ball and hide from the world and sleep in my bed.

We finally arrive in Hawaii and we get our luggage. I change into some cooler clothes in the airport bathroom, seeing as it was very cold in Paris. It is like 2am in Hawaii, and jet lag is catching up on me. We slowly make our way to the hotel and I fall asleep immediately, dreams of seeing Roni the next day.

- -

"Wake up Nessa!" Aaron shakes me awake. I groan and flop over. "Why?" I mumble into my pillow, letting out a sigh. "Because it is 10am, your Birthday, and if you don't get up no to tickle you." I jolt up at that sentence. "Not today." I smile, kiss him, and rush into the bathroom to change. "Happy birthday!" He yells after me.

After we are both dressed and ready, we walk down to the beach where we planned to meet. I smile at the view and take a photo. Hawaii is beautiful. I see two figures walking towards us in the distance, and squint to check.

Definitely Roni and Collins.

I drop my bag and sprint towards her. She sprints towards me. It feels as if it is in slow motion, her face with a big grin, mine with an even bigger one. We collide in the middle, both breathless and laughing, even though we only ran like ten meters.

"Roni!" I smile, hugging her tighter. "Nessa!" She grins. "Happy birthday!" We shout in sync, laughing. We slowly walk back up to Aaron, Collins following behind us. I hug Collins and Roni hugs Aaron. We all sit under an umbrella and catch up, before me and Roni run to the water in a race like little kids.

"I bet you!" Roni smirks, waving her tounge at me. "I'll get you next time." I laugh, splashing her with water. We take some photos, then go swimming. "It feels like I haven't seen you in forever!" I smile, as the boys walk over. "I know right?" She laughs, hugging collins. Collins lifts her up and throws her in the water. I laugh and run to Aaron for protection.

He Smirks and copies Collins actions, throwing me into the water. We continue to splash around and have fun, until Roni gets cold and we have to go back to the hotel. It is about one when we get back, so we decide to go get lunch at a nice restaurant.

We all talk and just chat again, a great way to spend our birthday. I get a text saying my parents landed, and they come meet us in the restaurant. "Mommy, daddy!" Me and Roni yell when they enter.

We both stand up and rush to hug a parent. I hug mommy first, and Roni hugs daddy. They come and sit down, and we tell them about our trip.

Veronica's POV

I'm so happy Nessa is here. I missed her so much. Along with my parents of course. I have noticed that Aaron seems a bit tense. Like at lunch, he kept moving closer to Nessa when I tried to talk to him or her, and he didn't really talk.

I don't know what's up but if he does anything to Nessa imma break his face and other places a man shouldn't be broken.

After lunch we sat by the pool and listened to music, chatted, took photos, updated social medias, etc etc. Me and Collins also told Nessa and Aaron about our filming Idea. How we film parts of our vacation and mash it together. I also suggested they do like a story time of their honeymoon, just a quick one, to sum up, since they didn't film in Paris or Italy.

I exit the bathroom in my luau gear, to find Collins packing up. We are leaving tomorrow for Greece, spending a week there then going home. I am super excited to go to Greece, but I have gotten so attached to this place I don't really want to leave.

Collins changes into his clothes and we head down to the lobby, meeting with Nessa, looking beautiful, Aaron, mommy and daddy. We find seats on the grass and I lean on Collins shoulder as the show starts.

- -

The show finishes and me and Collins walk back to our room. When we enter he jumps and kisses me. He has never been in this mood before. "Roni, I can't hide it. I love you so much and I think we should take our relationship to the next level." His eyes are glistening with excitement.

"You mean...?" He nods. I think about it in my head, my first time. I smile and jump on him, kissing him. "You sure?" He asks between kisses. I nod my head, prepared. He moves his hands to my zip, pulling of my dress, I unbutton his shirt, show I his bare chest and abs. I place kisses down his chest, and back up to his lips.

He traces his hands around my back, his fingers dancing around my skin. He unclips my bra strap and flings it to the floor. "Ready?' He asks again. I nod my head in excitement. This is gonna be a night to remember

A/n I don't write smut y'all. 😂😂 go to another book if you into that stuff. Lololol. This was a lot different to my other chapters, (the ending) but I think that's the most mature the book will get, and it wasn't that bad. What do you think is gonna happen next?? Keep voting and commenting so I know you like the story. Xx - zozobear