38 - Confessions

Vanessa's POV

I sit in my room, contemplating my feelings. I like Harrison, but I like Chris. I dont know what to do anymore. I walk into Ronis room and hit my head on a hanging light, not watching my path.

"Woah you okay?" Roni laughs, as I sit down. "Just thinking." I reply, holding my head. "I have a dilemma." I confess. "Oh yeah? What's that." "I have feelings for. Harrison and Chris."

"I knew it!" Roni yells, shushing herself afterwards. "But who do you like more?" I don't know. Harrison is really funny and cute, but Chris is so handsome and caring. I'm torn!" I flop onto her bed exhausted from thinking.

"Why don't we make some lists. Pros and cons to help you make up your mind." Roni suggests. I nod my head and we find some paper.

Chris.
Pros:
Handsome
Cute
Youtuber
Willing to be there for you whenever
Famous
Can teach how to make better musical.ly

Cons:
Chick magnet
Always in phone
Has a girlfriend

"Do you really want to put the last two pros in?" Roni laughs. I nod my head. "They count okay?" I laugh.

Harrison:
Pros:
Cute
Funny
Caring
Kind
Honest
Inside jokes
Known for a long time
You Tuber
Have lots of fun with him
Cons:

"I can't think of any cons for Harrison." I sigh. "Well there you go, you must like Harrison more. Besides, Chris has a girlfriend, that should be top of the cons." Roni laughs at me.

"I guess." I sigh. "Well I'll leave you too it then." Roni smiles, as I exit the room

Veronicas POV

I know Nessa likes Both Chris and Harrison, and they are both friends with Collins. I decide to go ask him about it.

"Hey babe!" He grins as I walk into the lounge. "Hey! I need to tell you something. You can't tell anyone else though okay?" I make him pinky swear and laugh at my childish acts.

"Nessa like Chris and Harrison, and seeing as they are both friends with you I want your opinion as to who you think would be a better match for her." I smile, holding his hand.

"Well, I think Chris suits her personality more. He's more mature and focused on his career where as Harrison is just a child." He laughs. "In the nicest way possible."

We both laugh just as Nessa storms into the room, tears in her eyes, about to pour down her face. I stand up in agony and approach her. "Nessa what's up?" I say concerned.

"Aaron." She cries into my shoulder. "What?" I reply confused and scared. "I tried to ignore it but he keeps texting!" She yells in anger, throwing her phone at me.

I read the messages carefully, showing them to Collins, anger rising Through my body like heat.

Stop ignoring me or you'll pay ;) x

I know you still love me that's why your ignoring me. No need to hide it baby doll I'm to good for you x

See you at the wedding, pick out a nice dress you have no clue what I have planned ;)

"He won't hurt you I won't let him." Collins was through gritted teeth. I can see Nessa panicking. "Nessa, what if you go see him?" I whisper. She looks at me stunned. "Are you crazy? Do you know what he wants to do to me? Probably rape me, and you want me to walk up and talk to him?" She shouts.

"I just- like with us of course, and just see what he has to say from a distance, show him your not scared and if he does anything we can call the cops." I whisper again, not wanting to stress her out.

"Okay. But not for too long. What should I say?" Nessa passes me her phone. I unlock it and type a short, sharp message. I show Nessa and she nods in approval. I send.

Meet me and Krispy Kreme tomorrow at 11 we need to talk.

-

The next day...
Vanessa's POV (sorry bout another switch)

Collins, Roni and myself show up at Krispy Kreme ten minutes enforce Aaron is ment to meet me. He responded yes, but he is bringing Angela. I start to shake as we order doughnuts. "I don't know if I can do this." I whisper to Roni, running Into the bathroom.

I lock myself in a stall and sit on the closed toilet seat hugging my knees. "Nessa?" Roni calls out. "Here." I whisper. I lean over and unlock the door to see Roni panicked, walking in. She sits on the dirty bathroom floor and comforts me.

"We can leave whenever you want." She smiles. I nod my head, and take a mini mirror out of my bag to fix my makeup. "Let's go." I smile.

"Remember, you are strong." She grips my hand as we walk out. I start to walk to our table when I see another person there talking to Collins. I stop in my tracks. "It's Devan." I mutter.

"Do you not want him here?" Roni looks at me. "It's just that there was so much drama between us three I don't think it's a good idea." I stutter. Roni only nods and proceeds to the table.

I sit down next to Devan and Roni and look up at Devan. "Are you okay?" He asks me. I shake my head no with an apologetic smile. "Look Devan-" I start to tell Devan what I'm thinking when Aaron walks in.

Of course, now I am going crazy. This wasn't a good idea. "You should go to the bathroom. I'll explain later." I quickly mumble in Devans ear. He nods and stands up to leave.

Aaron looks over at us and laughs a snotty laugh. Andrea is glued to his waist. "Where's your old new boyfriend going?" He laughs, walking to the table. "Why does it matter where my brother walks?" Collins replies.

I look down at the doughnuts. I take a big, fresh breath of air, and turn around to face him.

A/n cliffhangerrrrr I'm finally 15 now yay :)