19 - Big news

Vanessa's POV

"Really?" Aaron asks astonished. I nod my head in excitement. "Not right now. Maybe after my birthday." I smile, kissing him gently on the lips. We make our way back to the hotel after the tour. I lay on the bed and black out, the last thing I remember is Aaron picking me up and tucking me into bed.

- - - -

"Morning sunshine!" I grin, jumping on Aaron. "What has you so excited?" He laughs, kissing me. "We are going on a food tour today duh! I love food! Doughnuts, macaroons, cheese and crackers, baguettes, croissants, nor snails but whatever...." I list things off but Aaron cuts me off.

"Oh your trying a snail." He laughs. I look at him with a look of shock. "No.way." Aaron grins evilly and starts to laugh. "What? I'm not eati a snail Aaron! They have lives too!" "So do cows but you eat meat!" He laughs and sits on the bed. I stop, stunned by his statement.

"Okay you got me, but you can't make me eat one!" I yell, running into the bathroom. "For now..." He laughs from outside. I have a quick shower and wash my hair, before getting changed into some shorts and a tee shirt and applying some makeup. I put my hair in a ponytail since it is a hot day outside, and walk out of the bathroom to but on my white converse.

Aaron exits the bathroom dressed and showered, and he puts on his shoes as j grab my things. "Ready?" Aaron grins. I nod my head and we walk out of the hotel to the car.

We arrive at the place giving the food tours, and wait outside with everyone else in our group. A nice lady around Aaron's age walks out, and I recognize her immediately. "What is she doing here?" I ask Aaron with concern. He looks over at the woman and stares in disbelief.

"Hi, my name is Andrea and I will a showing you around all France's fabulous foods today!"

Veronica's POV

Me and Collins walked back to the hotel yesterday, and made ourselves dinner from leftovers in the fridge. We fell asleep immediately, well I did anyway.

I wake up refreshed and ready for a day of fun. We are going to another Luau tonight and I am super excited. We are also going to a water park which should be super fun.

I kiss Collins gently on the cheek before heading to the bathroom and changing into my swimsuit. I wear a black bikini bottom and a purple and yellow bikini top, do my makeup a little with water proof mascara, tie my hair up in a high pony and walk out to grab my cover up. Aka large shirt.

"Woah." Collins smiles as I walk out. "What?" I ask, grabbing the third from my bag. It's a stylish light flowy grey one. "Nice view." He smirks as I shake my head, putting on the shirt. "You ready?" I ask, and he shakes his head, running into the bathroom to brush his teeth.

After we are both ready we head down to grab some breakfast. I order pancakes and he orders the eggs. We eat in silence, devouring the foo in front of us. "Ready to go?" I ask Collins after we eat. He nods his head and grabs my hand as we begin the trip to the water park.

There are two slides which I am excited to go on, and a lazy river. "What first?" Collins ask me, setting our stuff down on a chair. "I vote pool." I smile as he takes off his shirt. "What?" He grins, stepping closer to me. "Nice view, that's all." I grin, standing on my tiptoes to kiss him.i place my hand on his chest and push him backwards into the pool.

"Flounder!" He laughs from the pool. I fall to my knees from laughing, until I see Collins coming for me. I have no where to run to, so he picks me up and dice bombs into the pool, still holding me.

I surface and catch air, laughing, before I see a lifeguard coming over. "Collins.." I whisper, pointing to the guard. The male lifeguard squats down beside us and we swim to the edge of the pool to talk to us.

"Please do not do that, we have a list of rules over there. If you do not follow them you will be kicked out." He frowns and walks away. "I didn't see that!" Collins laughs, kissing me. "Your cute." I smile, laying on my back and floating. "Your cuter." Collins chuckles, swimming up to me like a shark.

I begin to swim for my life, but Collins is right on my tail. We reach the lazy river and decide to go down it. We grab a two person tube and sit inside, Collins at the back and me at the front. I rest my head on his leg and enjoy the ride.

Collins POV

"Cmon lets go on a slide now!" I whine after the lazy river. "Okay!" Veronica smiles, taking my hand. Man I love this girl. We walk hand in hand to the tube ride, that ones out at the pool we were just in. "Alright then." I laugh, hugging her from behind. I kiss her head as we wait in line.

"Next." Me and flounder take our tube and sit down, the cold water making goosebumps on my legs. I push off and we fly down the slide, twisting and turning, water splashing in our eyes... I scream with excitement and so does Roni.

We reach the bottom and land with a big splash. "That was heaps of fun!" Flounder yells, as we return the tube. I nod my head and we walk back to our stuff. " I think I'm going to sunbath for a bit....oh!" She starts, picking up her phone. "I'm getting a call. Hold on." She laughs, acting like a receptionist.

"Yes, yes I am. No, she's in Paris I believe. What? That's great! Oh my gosh thank you so much! I will be in contact yes! I will tell her right now! Thanks again! Bye!" She hangs up the phone excitedly.

"What?" I ask her. "We just got the best offer ever, i can't wait to tell Nessa!" Veronica smiles I give her a congratulations hug as she tells me the secret. The fans have been asking them for it for ages, what, you think I'm going to tell you? You have to wait and see.

A/N isn't Vollins the cutest? And what a cliffhanger. Sorry! No, Nessa isn't pregnant......yet ;) I get braces tomorrow ahh! Do any of you have braces? Keep voting and commenting if you like the story! I love ya! Xx - zozobear

(Follow me on twitterrrrrrrrr @ zozomerrell 😉