31 - Sickness

Vanessa's POV

After arriving at my parents house yesterday, I immediately fell asleep in my old room. I wake up this morning tired, with my old makeup smeared down my face. I look at my phone to see one new text from Harrison Webb.

Hey! Are you and Veronica going to that YouTube party tonight? If not, you should come! That made no sense, but oh well. It's at the YouTube space LA to celebrate the anniversary of something. Haha.

I look at the text weird. I didn't know about this. I quickly call Roni. "Hey Nessa." Roni mutters. "Hey Roni, what's up?" I ask, sensing somethings wrong. "I just feel a bit sick that's all." "Oh, get well soon. Anyways, do you know about the YouTube party tonight?"

"No...what is it?" "Harrison told me it is to celebrate some anniversary, and all you tubers are invited. Are you and Collins coming? I want to go, but not by myself." I state. "No, I think I'm to sick. Go with Harrison, like, Get him to pick you up." She yawns. "Okay. Thanks Roni, get better soon." I smile. "I'll try." She yawns. "Bye. Love ya." "Love ya too." I hang up the phone. I quickly respond to Harrison.

Ronis sick, but I can come. Do you think you could pick me up around six?

Yep, sounds good. See ya soon.

-

I rummage through my old closet to find some thing to wear. I find a tight blue dress and back heels that seem good. I put the, on and straighten my hair. It feels weird not getting ready with Roni.

I see Harrison's car pull up in the driveway. I grab my phone and wallet, and head out. "Bye mum, bye dad, love you!" I yell as I close the door. I walk over to Harrison's car and hop in, greeting him. "Wow, you look smoking. Who you tryna impress?" He wiggles his eyes brows.

I laugh. "No one. Just what I found in my old closest." "Well it suits you." He smiles, pulling out of the drive and heading to the venue. "We like to party, we like, we like to party!" We jam out to crazy frog in the car, laughing our heads off.

We arrive at the YouTube space and walk in, the smell of alcohol hitting me. I follow Harrison around, saying hi to people, but not wanti to be alone. "Harrison." I say breathless, pulling him aside. "Stick with me tonight, I'm not used to being alone." I ask. "Okay." He nods.

We walk over to the drinks table. We both grab glasses of wine and down them quite quickly. Harrison hands me another, and I hesitate before sipping it. I already feel a little tipsy and I've only had two Drinks.

Harrison pulls me onto the dance floor full of sweaty you tubers and we start to dance to Attention by Charlie Puth. Out of the corner of my eye I see Devan, and start to make my way over to him to say hi, when Harrison pulls me back.

"Stay close precious doll." He whispers in my ear. "I laugh, alcohol hitting up my system. I look up into his eyes, his hands on my arms. He looks down at me and smiles. "Harrison.." I grin, leaning up and kissing him.

It lasts for way to long, before I realize what I am doing and pull away. "I shouldn't have done that! I'm so stupid! I'm sorry Harrison!" I yell over the noise. "It's fine Vanessa, we are drunk." He slurs. "I'm not really, only a little!" I shout, beginning to tear up. I'm so stupid.

I run to the bathroom, Harrison calling after me. My makeup is running down my face, so I splash myself with water and try to calm down. I pull out my phone and text Collins to come pick me up. He's the only other person available that I want to talk to about this, I'm not ready to face my parents. They went out after me anyway. I text him quickly, and lean against the sink. What have you done?

Collins POV

"Roni, you seem really sick." I tell my wife as she lays on the couch. "And it's not a cold or anything, because you are only throwing up." I add. She nods her head. "I have been feeling sick for a week okay? I also missed my period." She blushes.

"And you didn't tell me!?" I yell, running to the bathroom. "Collins!" She yells. "Hold on babe!" I rummage through the drawers looking for what I need. "Aha!" I smile, piling up the box. I run back out and hand it to her. "Take it." "What? Why? You think.." I nod my head.

She walks slowly into the bathroom, and I get a text from Nessa.

Can you please come pick me up, I did something bad and need to leave.

Of course this happens right now. I quickly text back.

Is ten minutes okay? We are a little busy at the moment, can be there in ten.

Okay. Thanks Collins.

Roni exits the bathroom and I smile. "So..?" "We have to wait three minutes." She sighs, flopping onto the couch. "Uh. Your sister texted me, she needs me to pick her up from the pat YouTube event. You wanna come?" I ask. "Now?" She gestures to the pregnancy test.

"No, in 7 minutes." I laugh, squeezing Ronis hand. "What if it's positive." She bites her lip. "Then there will be little versions of you running around, and it will be the second best day of my life today." I smile, kissing her. "Wha was your first?" She asks. "Our wedding da-" I stop mid sentence, as she points to the little test with our future laying apon it. "Oh my." I say in surprise, looking at the answer.

A/n MWAHAHAHAHA cliffhanger! Bet y'all hate me. Don't worry, next chapter will be posted tomorrow. Is she pregnant or not? What's going to happen with Nessa? So much dramaaaaa. Tell me your thoughts :) keep voting and commenting! I love you guys! Xx - zozobear.

(Ps happy birthday Aly xxlemonpugxx for yesterday for me and today for you :). )