35 - Collab?

Veronicas POV

"And posted! Thanks for helping us edit Collins, we are still not use to this editing thing since our dad used to do it for us." Nessa laughs. I smile and look as comments start flooding in on our 'Life of a fan part 2' video.

"No problem. Let's go get some food, I'm starving." Collins adds. I laugh and kiss his cheek. "Let's go!" I smile, getting up with everyone else. The three drive to Sonic and get takeaway, eating in the car on the way home.

- - - -

"Look at all these comments!" Nessa smiles, flicking through them. "Wait Nessa what's that?" I ask, pointing at a group of three comments somewhat near the top.

Christian Collins: Nice video girls! We should collab sometime!

Dolan Twins: We can't relate. 😂 but we can collab?

Harrison Webb: So funny. I must admit I am in the fandom of multiple of these. Anyway, I was thinking we could collab and do some sort of challenge seeing as we have t done one in a while. Interested?

"Why are we getting so many collab requests all of a sudden?" I ask confused. Yes we haven't done a collab in a while, but all three on the same video? That's a bit coincidental.

"So who do we want to collab with?" Nessa looks up at me, leaning back in her chair. "Well, I think all of them for different videos. Collab month!" I suggest excitedly. She nods her head and begins to contact the other youtubers and/ or their managers.

"That was quick. Harrison and Chris are only free tomorrow, so we could shoot then I guess. And Dolans are free whenever." I nod my head and go pick up tiger. I sit on the couch with tiger on my lap and pet his soft fur until he falls asleep.

"Aw. Your both so cute." Collins comes in and smiles, kissing me on the lips. I grin. "Love you." "Love you too flounder." He winks, waking back into our room. "So let's collab with Chris and Harrison tomorrow, and then Dolan's another day." Nessa suggests. I nod my head she proceeds to type on her phone.

Vanessa's POV
The next day...

I do my hair and makeup for the day before getting dressed into my outfit. I put a little bit more effort into my appearance seeing as I am seeing Harrison for the first time after the kiss happened.

Speaking of, I still haven't told Roni. It happened 3 days ago, this is the longest I've kept a secret from her. I'll tell her after the collab then. I rush out of my room to find Collins and Roni eating breakfast. I grab some bacon and toast and join them.

Not long after washing the dishes the doorbell rings. I skip over to answer it and find Harrison at the door. "Hey." I smile awkwardly. "I thought you said we were friends?" He laughs. "We are its just still awkward. I haven't told Roni or Collins yet by the way so please keep it a secret." I plead. He nods his head and walks into the apartment.

"Nice place. Chris here yet?" Harrison asks. "Nope." I smile. "Roni, Collins!" I yell, and they come running in to see Harrison. After about twenty minutes Chris shows up. "Hey man!" He smiles, bro hugging Collins and Harrison, before giving me and Nessa hugs. He seems a bit tense but I shrug it off.

We do bring back the old challenges like the cinnamon challenge, the cotton ball challenge, chubby bunny, backwards word challenge and fruit roll up challenge in the video. I win the cinnamon challenge (again), and Harrison and Roni win most of the other ones.

After filming we all sit on the couch and talk. "It's getting pretty late. Do you both wanna come round tomorrow? We are going to the beach if you wanted to come." Collins suggests to Chris and Harrison.

They both nod in agreement and wave goodbye before leaving the apartment. "Well that was fun." Roni laughs. "Tomorrow will be better." I laugh. She nods and we both weak to our rooms, and I instantly fall asleep.

- - -

Collins POV

We arrive at the beach and set up our towels on the sand by the grassy bank. Myself, Roni and Nessa lay on the sand and chat until the boys arrive. "Finally!" I say, standing up and hugging them both.

"We are five minutes late calm down." Chris laughs. I look over at Nessa and she is looking up at both the boys. Roni stands up and comes over to us. "Can we go in the water now!" She pleads. I laugh and kiss her. "Of course babe."

Chris puts down his stuff and takes off his shirt, and so does Harrison. I see Nessa blush out of the corner of my eye as she starts changing into her togs but I see nothing of it and focus on my beautiful wife standing above me in a bikini.

"Let's go!" She yells, running to the water, sand flicking behind her. I chase after her and catch up, lifting her up and throwing her softly into the cold water, earning screams and laughs in response.

"Collins!" She yells, pulling me down with her. We start splashi around in the water as the other three join us. "Okay okay lovebirds keep it down, it's a public pool." Harrison scolds. "Harrison, we are at a beach." Nessa laughs.

"Oh yeah." He grins. Him, Chris and Nessa decide to go further into the water. Chris and Harrison make it further than Nessa, diving under waves, splashing in the deep water up to their necks, where Nessa just stayed in the middle not to deep and not to shallow.

Me and flounder continue to playin the water for a good half an hour, before we see Vanessa get out, and I feel flounder shivering in my arms. "Let's go back in." I whisper. She nods and I wrap my arms tighter around her as we walk into the hot sand.

A/n I AM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A LITERAL MONTH!!! You guys have been asking but I have actually had no ideas or inspiration. I am truly sorry for letting you down. I have been focusing on school, exams, real life friends and YouTube, rather than focusing on this. I kinda left the fandom for a little bit idk why, I just wasn't on here, or Twitter, or binge watching the twins vids, and I miss it. So I am coming back now, I just needed a break. I am going to write a few chapters to post this week and next week to make up for what I've missed, then I think I am going to change to one chapter or maybe two chapters a week, to give myself room for everything in my life, and still get chapters out. I am so so so thankful to have this fandom to count on, and so happy that my HEA book got 31k reads! THATS CRAZY! And my AEA book (this one) has over 10K READS! And my its Veronica book, in one month has got over 3000 more reads! It is crazy how when a you tuber reads a book online everyone goes to find it and it blows up. (I am guilty). Anyway, thank you all for sticking with me through this gap, and I am happy to be updating again. Ily all, xx - Zozobear.