13 - Drama?

Veronica's POV

I am very proud of Nessa, I know she was scared to make a commitment this big at her age, and she didn't even want to be married at 21, thinking it as to young. But she found a great man, and I can see that she is really happy with her decisions.

"Collins!" I yell over the sound of the music. The after wedding party is crazy, there is alcohol since we are allowed to drink, and I think I am a bit tipsy. "Flounder!" He calls back, rushing over to me. "Let's dance!" I slur, standing on my tip toes to kiss him.

"Woah, Roni your drunk. Let's go inside..." He picks me up and carries me inside the Hutt. "I'm not drunk...." I slur again, my head feeling woozy. "Here, drink up." Collins hands me a glass of water, and it refreshes me. "Better?" "Lots." I smile, standing up and kissing him.

I grab some Panadol, (NZ medicine) and some water, and down two tablets in one go. I grab Collins hand, take off my heels and walk back onto the beach to party some more, not going near the drinks table.

"Nessa!" I yell, running over to her. I haven't had a chance to speak to her since the ceremony, since she has been talking to all the other guests. "I'm proud of you!" I frien, hugging her. "Ngaw, thank you Roni. You look stunning in that dress by the way!" She smiles, scanning me up and down.

I look at my silver flowy dress, with a tight waist and purple crystals, and then scan her up and down. I raise my eyebrows, and we both start laughing. "Thanks for coming to talk to me, I have been feeling really insecure, seeing as I don't know Aaron's side of the people, and thy keep coming to talk to me." She frowns.

"It's okay. Have you thrown your bouquet yet?" I ask, gesturing to the bunch of flowers on the table behind her. She shakes her head and picks them up. "Thanks Roni." She stands on the table and grabs everyone's attention. "It's time to throw the flowers! Woman buch up!"

She turns around and tosses the bouquet. It is inches away from my hands when a familiar chick jumps in and grabs it. "This just shows that Aaron should be mine not yours!" She screams. "Andrea?" Me, Collins, Nessa and Aaron all tell from the different parts of the beach. "That's right, I'm back!"

Aaron's POV
I can't believe my eyes. Andrea cannot be here. We didn't even invite her! She was on the 'do not invite' list! I slowly make my way over to Nessa, who is still standing on the table, when I stop to hear Andreas speech. She has all the guests listening.

"Aaron belongs to me. Not this rat. Me." Andrea starts, glarin at Roni as she tries to interfere. "Now let's make sure that it stays that way, shall we?" She cackles. Turning to Ness.

"Let's just, oops!" She kicks a table leg, causing Ness to wobble. She tries to jump down, but Andrea stand in her way. "Now you can't escape...." She mumbles, punching a bunch of holes in the table. "There. Try moving."

Ness looks at me with pleading eyes, so I run towards her. "Stand back Aaron!" She points a knife at me. I hold up my hands and look at Nessa. She takes a step, but her heel gets caught in a hole, and the table starts to fall in the direction of the chocolate fountain.

She screams and I run to help her, but it's to late. She falls head first into the chocolate fountain, chocolate splattering everywhere. "Aaron, help, please!" She stutters, as me and a couple other guys lift the table off her, and help her stand. "Are you okay?" I ask, hugging her. "Yeah. Your suit!" She exclaims, realizing that I know have chocolate all over it.

"Babe I don't care. Your more precious than a stupid suit." I say, hugging her again. "Where did she go?" I ask Collins,p. He shakes his head,p and shrugs his shoulders, but hands me a note. Nessa reads it over my shoulder.

Hey again.

If you ever want peace and quiet without me
I suggest you break it off teehee
Then Aaron is all mine
And Vanessa is just a little swine
Oh wait! She already is
Make it quick or I'll call Liz....
You have the time period of 72 hours,
Before I am back with a bouquet of flowers.
Quick quick quick, times running out!
See you around single people.

Andrea out

Nessa looks at me worried, but I scrunch the note up. "Her little 'threats' are not going to break us. I love you. I will never break up with you. Not in a million years." I kiss her forehead, and she giggles. "Thanks Aaron." She smiles.

"Um, that was some inconvenience, but uh, we can keep partying for the few hours that we have left at this venue." Nessa says, nervously. The DJ plays Attention one of Nessas 2017 favs, so we dance around the beach.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

We finished at the venue and packed up. I hop in the car next to my chocolate stained wife, and kiss her. "Let's go home." She says, yawning. I nod my head and we drive back to the apartment.

"I'm so tired." Nessa yawns, as we unlock the door at 3am. Everyone murmurs in agreement. "Night Vollins." She slurs, walks into our room. I laugh and walk in, closing the door.

"Here, let me help you." I unzip her dress and it drops to the floor. I grab her some new pajamas and help her with those, before we climb into bed. "Your so sweet." She smiles, kissing me.

Before we know it, it turns into a heated make out session. We pull apart breathless, and she lays her head on my chest. " I love you." She yawns. "I love you too." I smile, kissing her forehead, before she falls asleep.

"What a great way to end a great day. I love you the most, my wife." I whisper, closing my eyes myself.

A/N ..... sorry for not updating. whoops. anywho, I hope you liked the chapter! You asked for drama JennaTthelit and I hope it is what you imagined.😂 vote and comment so I know you like the story! I love you guys! Xx - zozobear