27 - Back Again

Collins POV

Yesterday was stressful with everything that happened, but I'm glad to be back home with my flounder. I wake up the next morning to find rain pounding on the Windows, so hard I think it might be hail. I open the curtains to check and yes, rail the size of walnuts is falling down from the sky.

"Roni..." I shake her gently awake. She rubs her eyes and yawns. "What's the time?" She grumbles, rolling over. "It's hailing outside." I say soothingly, rubbing her back. "Oh. And the time?" She repeats. "9am." I laugh, kissing her forehead and walking into the lounge.

"Oh, hey Nessa." I smile, sitting on the couch next to her. "There's a hurricane warning." She says quickly. I look over at her startled. "It's only minor, but they said it could grow. They said to stay indoors until it passes over, which could be two days." She signals to the news on the tv.

"That's not good. Is there flooding?" "Not yet. I'm going to tell Roni, I need to talk to her as well." I nod as Nessa walks out of the room into Ronis. I sigh and look at the tv. "Let's just hope this hurricane blows over."

Vanessa's POV

I stand up and walk into Ronis room, to be greeted with a moan, and a "get out I'm sleeping!" And a pillow to the face. I laugh and walk yo to her, laying next to her on the bed.

"Oh hey Nessa, sorry I thought you were Collins." She laughs, yawning. "There's a hurricane warning, it's only minor but we have to stay indoors until it blows over." I say, getting a concerned look. "Is everyone alright?" She asks worryingly. "No, everyone's fine. I also have some thing else I need to talk to you about."

Roni nods and scoots over, so that we are both laying on the bed, instead of me half off. "When you were walking back to the car that night, a hooded figure came out of no where. It looked as though you were walking in slow motion, but as they grabbed me I saw thick, brown, curly hair, a slim body, and I saw some makeup flake off their face."

"What are you saying?" Roni asks concerned. "I think it was Andrea." I look at Roni to see her expression. She nods. "That's makes perfect sense!" She smiles, standing up. "She obviously heard us talking on the phone, then realized you'd had a fight, so she wanted you to forget everything so he could be hers! I can't believe I didn't see it before, I'm so stupid! It even sounded like her in the car, and I got some lipstick on y hand from when I punched her!"

Roni says, now pacing around the room. "What are we going to do?" I ask worried. If it is Andrea, it is defiantly bad news. "I don't know." Roni replies, sitting back down on the bed.

Aaron's POV

"Andrea what do you want this time?" I ask, sitting down on the squeaky old bed in her apartment. After I ran away from Nessa, I didn't know where to go. But Andrea somehow found me and took me back to herplace, then went off and brought me a car for reasons I don't know.

"I want you, just like always. I even got you a car to show you how much I love you." She smiles, sitting next to me. "It looks an awful lot like Nessa and Ronis car." I admit, looking out the window of the high building, to the silver car on the road below.

"Don't mention them! They are in the past. You know how many bad things Vanessa has done to you?" Andrea protests, pacing around the room. "She lied to you many times, she kissed other guys in front of you, she broke up with her boyfriend to be with you, only to break your heart! She has witnessed many of your injuries, her being the cause of all of them! You don't deserve a selfish brat like her. She doesn't even want to live with you now that your married!"

"Andrea, all of those were mis understandings." I shuffle over to the opposite side of the bed, leaning against the wall. "She always puts her sister first. Family first is the saying, but you are her family and she isn't putting you first. I would." She adds at the end, sitting down close to me.

I think over everything she said, yes she is right, Nessa has done bad things to me, but she has done wonderful things too. "Think it over." She smiles her sweet smile, looking into my eyes. She begins to slowly rub my thigh, making me tense. Andrea smirks and caresses my face, taking control of me.

It takes me back to when we used to date, and I would kiss her whenever I please, her soft lips and gorgeous eyes all mine, I got to hold her hand and tell her I love her, but all of that has changed. Andrea looks into my eyes, only inches apart from my face now.

"I still love you Aaron." She smiles, leaning in. I don't know what comes over me, but I lean in to. "I still love you too." I whisper, before she kisses me, and I kiss back. Each kiss becomes more intense, and Andrea slowly straddles me, pushing me up against the wall.

"I love you." I say between kisses, giving her aces to slip her tongue into my mouth. Our neared make out session goes on for a good two minutes, before we pull apart breathless, and she lays on my chest. "I waited way to long for that." Andrea smiles.

"Come back with me." She asks. I nod my head, wanting to be with Andrea forever, and forget about Nessa.

A/N ooooo I bet none of y'all were expecting that. Poor Nessa. And oh my gosh the twins read my other story 'It's Veronica' on their live and I couldn't be more thrilled. Thank you to whoever suggested it. Ily. Keep voting and commenting so I know you like the story, xx - zozobear