20 - Album?

^^ creds to @writeonmerrell (Justine) on Twitter go give her a follow^^

Vanessa's POV
"What is she doing here!" I whisper to Aaron, while we start our tour. "I don't know." He frowns, grabbing my hand. "We should leave. I don't have a good feeling about this." He mumbles. I nod my head. "We can just grab some macaroons from the supermarket or something." I laugh.

"Excuse me, Andrea?" Aaron raises his hand. "Yes....oh! Aaron, hi! Fancy seeing you here." Andrea smirks. "Yes, sorry, we have arranged something at this time, and we thought it wouldn't clash but it has, so we have to go. I apologize." Aaron pouts, grabbing my hand tighter and pulling me away.

"Wait! You can't just leave! You paid!" Andrea yells after us. "Keep the change!" I yell, hopping into the car. "Nice comeback." Aaron laughs, kissing me. He starts the engine and we drive back to the hotel, our day wasted.

"It is only 11am, what do you want to do?" I ask, sitting on the bed. "We could go to Disney?" Aaron suggests. I totally forgot we had passes. "Yes oh my gosh!" I scream, falling on my back.

"Bringgggg bringgggg"

I lean over to grab my phone. "Hey Roni what's up?" I ask, answering the call. "We just got the best news ever." She squeals. "What is it?" I ask her.

"We just got an album offering!" She screams. I squeak in excitement, jumping up and down. "So...what did she say?" I ask, extremely excited, putting Roni on speaker so Aaron can hear too.

"Well, she texted me some cover art which I LOVE! I'll text it to you. She said the songs could range from Mochi, to Runner Runner, to Internet crush, and even covers like attention." Roni says with enthusiasm.

"That sounds amazing!" I smile, giving Aaron a hug. "Yes, so when we get back to la we can record, and get this plan into action!" Roni yells, and I grin. "Okay, I'm so excited now! See you!" I smile. "Bye!" Roni says, hanging up the call.

"Ahh!" I scream, bouncing around the room. Roni texts me the cover art and I show Aaron, who nods in agreement. "Let's go to Disney now!" I yell, overly excited. "Yes!" Aaron links arms with me and we grab our passes, heading back down to the car.

Aaron's POV

I am very proud of Nessa and Roni and their album opportunity, but I hope that me and Nessa still get to move out. I know I might sound heartless but I hope Roni and Nessa don't decide to stay in the house for filming, recording and stuff, BECUASE in all honesty I am fed up with sharing her.

All I want is us two together, with a family, and I get they are twins but every single move they make doesn't always have to be together.

We arrive at Disney and walk inside, handing ver our passes. We immediately stop off at the gift shop, and Nessa buys Minnie ears. I get a Mickey hat, and out of the corner of my eye see Nessa admiring a stitch stuffed animal. When she is not looking I pay for the stitch, and hide it in my back back.

"Ready to go to our first ride?" Nessa smiles, kissing me. I nod my head and we walk to Space Mountain, a good way to start the day. As we wait in the line I pull out the stitch from my bag and hand it to Nessa. "Oh my gosh babe! Thank you so much!" She smiles a wide smile and hugs me.

I kiss her, and she hugs the stitch bringing me joy to my heart, she's so cute. I snap a picture and post it on Instagram, gaining lots of heart eye emojis and love. I smile and help Nessa put the stitch in her bag before we get on the ride.

Our turn finally comes and we get seated and the front of a cart. The ride starts and Nessa cuddles up to me the whole way. "Are you scared or roller coasters?" I ask her, smiling at the wind rushing through my hair. She nods her head and screams a cute little scream, clinging onto my arm.

"Next ride next ride!" Vanessa bounces up and down the path as we head to our next ride. "We are here all day! No need to rush." I laugh, jogging up to her, who is now standing in another line. I shake my head laughing and stand next to her.

Veronica's POV

I call up Nessa and tell her the news, gaining a very excited response. I cannot wait to start recording this album, it's going to be, in my husbands words, LIT!

"Hey Collins can we just hang around today and just chill until the luau?" I ask him, kidding him. Collins nods his head and kisses my forehead. "Anything for you princess." I smile and quickly change out of my swimsuit.

We lay around the hotel for another hour and a half, chatting, Watching tv, snacking, and cuddling on the bed, before we start getting ready for the luau. I wear a flowy red dress that is long, and some pale flats.

Collins wears a blue 'Hawaiian' shirt, and some pale long pants. I kiss his cheek and walk outside into the cold air. He links his arm with mine and we arrive at the luau.

A nice lady gives me a flower necklace of purple, and Collins a black beaded necklace. We thank them and I grab a snacks from the table. "Roni I don think we are exposed to eat that yet..." Collins laughs, as I try to act as if nothin happened.

We sit down and watch the show. The people are very talented. I yawn near the end of the show and rest my head on Collins shoulder. The sound of clapping dies down as I slowly drift to sleep.

A/n yay an album! Who else is excited for runner runner? I am overly excited! I won't be updating for a few days becuase I'm going away to a funeral, but I will be writing. Keep voting and commenting so I know you like the story. Xx - zozobear

(Twitter: zozomerrell)