34 - Date Night

Veronica's POV

We get home from the checkup and I rush into my room to prepare for my date tonight. I lay out a black crop top with no straps, blue jeans, some black flats with gold toes, large silver hoops, and a black hanging purse on the bed, calling in Nessa to approve the outfit.

Nessa agrees, and I rush into the shower, only having a few hours to get ready. I jam out to Sam Smith and fifth harmony while in the shower, singing loudly. I exit the shower and blow drying my hair, exciting the bathroom and changing.

After two hours I am ready. Collins left me a note just like he did when he proposed. I smile and read it aloud to Nessa.

Hey. I'm sure you remember these notes. And here's a new one. This time with a new baby involved. I have decided to take you to your favorite place to eat, chipotle. But not only that, there is a surprise for you waiting there. So hurry hurry, your handsome hubby is getting hungry. I'm such a poet. See ya soon babe x
Btw this is Collins ;)

I laugh and hug Nessa, before heading out to chipotle. I arrive to see it deserted for the first time in ages, and knock on the door. "Hello? We are closed for repairs." An employee sticks his head around the door. "Oh, my husband told me to meet him here.." I blush, walking backwards slowly.

"Oh! You must be mrs key. Round the back of the store." He smiles, popping inside again. I make my way around the back to see a surrey of lights and flowers, with a blanket on the ground.

"Hey." A voice calls out. I spin sound to see Collins. "You always come up with something so creative." I laugh, kissing him. "That would be me. Now take a seat, I need to grab something." He disappears around the back, and I sit in the blanket.

"Close your eyes." He says, holding something behind his back. I close them and feel him approaching me. "And open." He says, and I open my eyes revealing three matching black onesies.

On the back of each one reads a word. Her Keyper, His Keyper, and Their Keyper. Becuase your a keeper, and our baby is a keeper too." Collins smiles. "This is so sweet!" I grin, taking the baby ONSIE and holding it to my stomach. "Perfect." I kiss him. He runs to the car and changes, and I do the same when he finishes.

We get a worker to take pictures of our matching backs for Instagram, and some with the baby onesie for later. Collins sits down and I lean on his chest as we look up at the stars eating chipotle.

"I love you founder." Collins smiles. "I love you too superhero." I grin, kissing his face. He smiles and pulls me into a bear hug. This night has been great.

Vanessa's POV

I keep replaying the moment I kissed Harrison. I can't get it out of my mind. Ever since we shot that haunted house series I've had feelings for him. Only small, but they are growing. I don't want to move on to fast, and I don't want a boyfriend, but I do, but I don't.

Life is just confusing.

I sit on my bed and watch tiger run around playing with a toy skunk. I decide to make myself some fruit salad. I cut up some fruit and put it in a bowl, when my stomach gives up and I throw up in the sink. I've been so sick lately, I don't know what's up with me.

"Roni why can't you be home!" I whine, laying in the couch and falling asleep.

I wake up to my phone ringing. I groan and answer it, not bothering to check who it is. "Nessa, hey." Harrison says through the phone. I sit up immediately and start to panic. I haven't talked to him since....since it happened.

"Hi." I say, not being able to spit anything else out. "Haven't talked in a while huh." He laughs. "Yeah." I laugh awkwardly. "Look, I'm sorry for kissing you, I shouldn't have. I just got carried away and it left me sad. We have a great friendship and I was scared of loosing it that's why I ran out and left you." I blurt.

Harrison laughs. "Look it's okay. I was drunk anyway. But I came looking for you and couldn't find you, so I got an uber home, not seeing any point in continuing to party." He admits. I smile.

"Friends?" "Friends." I laugh, laying back down on the couch. "Talk soon Harrison, Lo- bye." "Lo bye to you too." He mocks, hanging up the phone. "Great." I mutter. I almost told him I loved him, that would have messed up even more things. Wait, do I love him? No. I can't.

I'm interrupted when Roni and Collins walk through the door. "Hey Nessa! Collins is so cute, he took me to Taco Bell an-" she talks about her date but I zone out, thinking about Harrison and our conversation. I need to see him again to work out these 'feelings' I'm not ready for this. Not now, not yet.

A/n okay horrible ending sorry.😂 hope you like it! Next chapter is juicyyyyy ;) keep voting and commenting, ily. Xx - zozobear