41 - Bump?

Veronicas POV

After the date last night we all came home and Harrison stayed the night, in Nessas room. I walked in this morning to see them all cuddled up together, and it's cute seeing my sister with someone I know won't hurt her.

Soon after Nessa rushes out and into the bathroom. "Nessa?" I hear puking sounds from the other side of the door, I open it in a rush and hold Nessas hair up. "It's okay." I reassure her.

"You and Harrison are so cute!" I change the subject and she blushes. "He asked me to be his girlfriend." She smiles. "What! Did you say yes?" I ask excitedly. She nods and I give her the biggest hug.

"Congratulations. Now what is wrong it's you?" She shrugs her shoulders at my question. I sigh. "I am eating to many cookies I'm getting fat." She stands up and shows me her stomach.

"Nessa I don't think that's fat." I say concerned. "You think?" She gasps. "Yeah. I'm taking you to the doctors so get ready quick." "What about Harrison?" "Tell him he can come. If you want to tell him."

She nods and walks into her room. I follow after her quietly and look through a gap in the door. "Harry.." She shakes him awake and he pulls her on top of him and cuddles her. They are the cutest honestly. "We have to go to the doctors." "Why? Are you sick?" He asks concerned.

"I might be.. Pregnant." Nessa sighs. "You can break up with me, leave, whatever I know you won't want to be with me if I have a kid-" Harrison launches forward and kisses Nessa. I let out a small scream and then shut up, to continue stalking-I mean watching. Non stalkerish. "I will be with you no matter what." Harrison smiles. Nessa blushes and walks over the the door, bending down to my level. "Hey stalker." She laughs.

"How'd you know?" I sigh, slumping against the wall. "I'm an expert. Now I'm going to get dressed so bye bye now." She laughs. I nod and walk to find Collins.

- - - -

We arrive at the hospital and sit down. I shake my nervous for my sister, and look over at Harrison and Nessa to find them being cute and like a couple. "Vanessa Merrell?" All three of us stand up and walk into the small doctors office.

"Okay let's have a look." She does some testing and an ultra sound, and types on her computer. "Vanessa you are 8 weeks pregnant with Aaron Van Warmers child. Congratulations." The doctor smiles.

Nessa looks at me with panic. "Thank you." She stands in a hurry, rushing me back to the car. "I'm not telling him he will just want back in my life." She says fast. "Hey, don't tell him, and we can care for it together." Harrison smiles. I look away knowing they are going to kiss and they laugh.

"What should I do?" She asks as I start the car. "For once I actually don't know." I sigh. "Woah modest Roni." Harrison jokes, and we all laugh.

We arrive back to the apartment and I tell Collins. "Hey you can either abort it, keep it and raise it on your own, or with Harrison, or keep it and tell him, so he would get to have half custody of it." Collins smiles, giving her a hug.

"Thanks, I have some options now." Nessa laughs. "I will need time to think but I am defiantly not having an abortion, I can't bear to see myself killing a living thing inside of me, even if it does share Aaron's DNA."

"Good choice." I smile. "I mean I still support you either way but I am glad that you are doing what you think is right." I smile, hugging her. "Now me and Collins are going to the supermarket, want anything?" They both shake their head and we walk out.

Harrison's POV

I was a bit shocked when Nessa told me she could be pregnant. Even more when it was confirmed. But I still support her. I love her, always have from the start. When she kissed me that night I was over the moon, but she seemed sad so I didn't make a move.

I'm glad we are together now. I will never hurt her like that ex jerk, and will always protect her. I will always be with her.

Nessa yawns as we sit on the couch, snapping me out of my thoughts. "You wanna take a nap?" I ask, laughing a little. She glares at me for laughing, laughs herself and then nods. I pick her up and take her to her room, laying her down.

"I have to go home tonight, Anderson will be wondering where I am." I sigh. Me and Anderson moved into an apartment in LA when my YouTube kicked off last year. Nessa frowns so I lean down to kiss pheromones and she smiles. "Stay and cuddle me for a bit." She glances up at me adorably.

"How can I say no to that face." I laugh, laying down and falling asleep.

A/n NO ONE EXPECTED THIS MWAHAHAHAHA but dw Aaron's not coming back into the story. Books almost over :/ but I have decided to show my face and link my insta in the last chapter for y'all interested to see this blonde mess.

See ya later potata (sorry been watching Georgia productions😂)

Thanks for reading I love youuu xx