Turned

{Zach's POV}

I sit there, shocked. Xavier was still alive... but how? "Say something. Please... because I really don't know what to do." Ella says, crying. "I don't have any words." I say. "It's just that... I killed him. I know I did. I'm just trying to figure out how he can still be alive." She says through her tears. "Ok... so if you don't let him kill you, which I won't let him do, he'll kill me and Diego. But if you let him, I'll turn off my humanity and go on a killing spree. Plus, whatever Diego will do." She nods and wipes her tears. "Exactly. There's a downfall for whatever I choose..." She trails off and gasps. "I think I know how to save all of us."

●●●

{Ella's POV}

Zach gets up and gives me his hand. I take it and we walk into his bedroom. "I need something... one of your vampire books." I say. He nods and takes one out. I flip through the pages and find some ancient vampire writings. I mutter an incantation and it translates into English. "Woah..." Zach says. I read it aloud. "'On the night of the crescent moon, drink the blood of a werewolf to stay alive.'." I look at Zach. "I have to convince a werewolf to let you drink their blood. Now, I just have to find a way to save Diego." He nods. "You should rest." I sigh. "Fine. But I'm starting again tomorrow with Ollie." He nods again. "Fine."

●●●

{Diego's POV}

I get home and see Cole and Alice sitting on the porch. "What happened? You left so quick." I nod and sigh. "Ella was close to death. I now owe a vampire a great debt." Cole tilts his head. "How?" I sigh. "Zach saved Ella's life." Cole and Alice sigh. "Never will werewolves and vampires get along ever again." Cole says. "I highly doubt that." Alice says, cuddling with Cole. "I still don't understand why we didn't turn. We've turned every full moon for twelve years, it just doesn't make sense that we would stop now." Cole says. "I don't know. I'll ask Ella tomorrow." They both nod. "We should go to sleep then. It's getting late." Alice says.

●●●

{Ella's POV}

I wake up and see Zach next to me. Whatever happened after the translating of vampire writings, is a blur as far as I'm concerned. I look around and see that I'm in his bedroom. Wait... he better not have... I look down and see that I'm still dressed. Thank God. I slowly take his arm off of my waist and get up. He stirs. "Where are you going?" He mutters. I giggle. "I have to go to Ollie's, remember?" He sighs. "Yeah. Don't magic yourself out." He says. I smile. "No promises."

I get to Ollie's and he immediately opens the door. "Come in. Hurry up." I hurry in confused, and see that he has more than twelve locks on his door. "What are you doing?" He whips around. "Shh." I angrily slap him. "Don't shush me. I'll hurt you." I say. "Ow! Don't hit me again or I'll fry your brain." He says. "Don't threaten me again or I'll snap your neck." He gulps and I smile, satisfied that he's afraid. "Look... Xavier came by last night and asked where you were." I look at him with hungry eyes. "What did you say?" He sighs. "I told him I didn't know. Then he said that he would kill Sasha." I gasp. "He had her the entire time." I whisper. "So you know why I had to do it." He says. "Do what?" I ask worriedly. "This." I hear a familiar voice behind me and the familiar hands around my waist. I scream and get transported to the same torture house from before.

●●●

{Xavier's POV}

I bring Ella into my torture chamber and throw her into the cell. "It's going to be a lot worse this time around." I say. She looks at me with angry eyes. "You'll regret this." She says. "I highly doubt that." I assure her. I get closer and snap her neck, knowing that she isn't permanently like that. She died with vampire blood in her system. I'm going to let her go and see how she handles being a vampire.

●●●

{Ella's POV}

I gasp and see myself in the same cell. Xavier unlocks the door and I stand up. "You killed me. How am I still here?" He smirks. "You died with vampire blood in your system." He says. I gasp. "I'm a vampire!" I snap his neck and run out of the building with vampire speed. I dial Zach. "Hey Ella! Did you finish already?" I decide I'm not going to tell him yet. "Yeah. I'm almost a your house. I just wanted to call you to let you know." "Alright. See you in a little bit. Bye." He says. "Bye." I say shakily, hanging up. I run to his house and knock on the door. "Hey Ella!" I sigh. "Hey. I'm really hungry." I say. He nods. "I bet." He leaves the door open and I try to walk in but feel a force keeping me from entering. I start to tear up. "Hey Zach?" I call. "Yes?" I take a deep breath. "I'm scared." I say. "Why?" I feel myself crying. "Ella... what's wrong?" "I'm a vampire!" I blurt out.

●●●

{Zach's POV}

"What?!" I run my hand through my hair. "Come in. How is this possible?" Ella walks in crying. "Xavier snapped my neck. He said I had vampire blood in my system." I freeze. This is all my fault. "Ella, you had my blood in your system." She nods. "I know. And I'm really hungry." I see pulsing veins under her eyes and I see fangs growing. "Ella... you need to feed on human blood to complete the transition. If you don't feed, you'll die." She cries more. "I can't feed on people!" She says. "You're going to have to. Unless..." I run to the nearest hospital and manage to steal a blood bag. I run back and hand it to her. "I can't drink from blood bags, but maybe you can." She nods. "It's worth a try." She drinks from the little tube and instantly keeps drinking. "One blood bag a day." I say to her. She shakes her head. "You only feed twice a week. I'm going to do the same thing." She gasps. "How am I going to tell Diego that I'm a vampire?! I just entered the war!" She finishes and throws the blood bag on the floor. "I'm on the opposite side." She whispers. "My brother's on one side and you and I are on another... unless..." She trails off. "I think I figured out how to stop this war."