Rivalries

Since it was about 10 a.m. in Chicago, Diego and I decided that we would just rest for the next day. "Dang! How many shoes and outfits did you bring?! We're only going to be here for a week." He says, surprised at how much I actually fitted into my suitcase. "Plus... how did you fit that much?" I smile. "You have to know the answer to this one." I say. He sighs. "It was a spell, wasn't it?" I nod. "Hey, did you hear about Cole and Alice?" He shakes his head. "What about them?" "They broke up and became 'mega werewolf best friends'. And by that look, I'm assuming it's a bad thing." He had this worried look on his face. "Well... it's not that bad since the war is over. But mega werewolf best friends are the friends that would give up their life to save the other. For instance, say you and I were the mega werewolf best friends. I would do anything to save you already, since you're my sister, but it's an example. Anyway... if you were injured, I would automatically feel the exact same thing you were feeling." I gasp and shake my head. "You would kill two birds with one stone." I whisper. "Exactly. That's why there aren't that many werewolves around." No... they could possibly putting each other in danger.

{Zach's POV}

I met up with Cam to talk. I'm not really sure why, but he called me so I came. "I'm so glad you could make it. It's about that mega werewolf best friend thing." Cam says. I nod, urging him to keep talking. "Try to go into Ella's mind. I'm pretty sure Diego already told her." I think hard about Ella. About how she was upset she still didn't have parents. Then, I come across what it means. "What?! Are they insane?!" I say ecstaticly. Cam shushes me. "Don't shush me." I mutter. "Sorry. Do you vampires have anything similar?" He says. I nod. "We do... but it doesn't kill. That's just insane." I say. He nods. "That's why I don't have one. It's enough me dying, but if someone else's blood was on my hands. No way." He says. He tilts his head. "Are you ok? You seem... troubled." I tilt my head. "What makes you say that?" My voice rises in pitch. "That. Tell me, what's wrong?" I sigh. "You know how emotional Ella can be. She tries to play off everything being fine. But she's upset. I finally have a family. She wants to be happy for me... but deep down she's, jealous? I don't know." I bury my head in my hands. "It should be fine. I'm sure someone will come around to adopt her. Plus, that shouldn't be your biggest concern." I look up. He points his head into Cynthia's direction. Wait... Cynthia?

{Cynthia's POV}

I walk around the mall with Emma, looking for some cute clothes for school. I have to make it to the top. Even if it's summer. "Wait... it's Zach." I whip my head around and come face to face with Zach. Well... kind of face to face. "Go get him. I don't see Ella anywhere." I scoff. "She's in Chicago." "How do you know?" I smirk. "A girl knows things. Especially if it comes to their life long rivals." I say walking over to Zach. "Hey Zachy! Fancy seeing you here! Where's that girlfriend of yours. Ella, the name was it?" I say smirking slightly. "She's in Chicago. And why do you care? Go try to get another guy to like you. I love Ella." I raise an eyebrow. "Do you? I can see you're upset with her." He crosses his arms and Cameron stands up. "Oh! I didn't even see you Cameron. So sorry." I look down at his fists, which looked ready to be thrown. "You can't hit a girl idiot. So... what are you going to do?"